+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

New Citizenship Application form ( the form has changed)

rtir

Star Member
May 6, 2016
Hello everyone, I am facing error in qn 9 (a) of the application form. it is about the physical presence calculator. The section asks to enter the To date from the online physical calculator, but when i enter the TO date from the calculator sheet, it is throwing me an error saying the To date should be greater than From date. From date is not even editable and is auto generated by the system. What do I do?

zno

Jan 22, 2021
Hi Zno, I have one question about red box. After I clicked validate and it does show two pages barcodes. But almost each box shows red boxes, what cause it? One more question, can I enter 2 days after date as application date and validate it and print them in advance?

thanks in advance! I am in the middle of this issue. Please help me.
Sorry just saw you message. As far as İ understood there are 2 types of red boxes. First one which is a lighter red appears when you put a wrong input or missing info in box while you are filling the form.
Second one darker red appears after you validate the form and i guess it shows the boxes they will use when they read the barcodes. Which is fine. İ just assume these, not a knowledge. So your first question from my application experience should be fine. İ sent my application recently and of course i havent got any feedback yet.

For your second question, İ really dont know. İt seems okay for me as they say only but why would you take the risk. İ did it a day after the application date. Good luck with it

Sweetcandyyy

Feb 7, 2021
Sorry just saw you message. As far as İ understood there are 2 types of red boxes. First one which is a lighter red appears when you put a wrong input or missing info in box while you are filling the form.
Second one darker red appears after you validate the form and i guess it shows the boxes they will use when they read the barcodes. Which is fine. İ just assume these, not a knowledge. So your first question from my application experience should be fine. İ sent my application recently and of course i havent got any feedback yet.

For your second question, İ really dont know. İt seems okay for me as they say only but why would you take the risk. İ did it a day after the application date. Good luck with it
Thank you so much for your response! I have one more question about the the start date is not match with the online calculation ones. I used the application start date when I wrote address history but in online calculation, I still used the online calculation start date... but I didn’t attach the explanation letter for this cause I thought it should be their system bug. Do u think I should be fine??

Sweetcandyyy

Feb 7, 2021
Thank you so much for your response! I have one more question about the the start date is not match with the online calculation ones. I used the application start date when I wrote address history but in online calculation, I still used the online calculation start date... but I didn’t attach the explanation letter for this cause I thought it should be their system bug. Do u think I should be fine??
In online calculation, i still use its start date when I enter the temporary status. .. forgot to finish this sentence when I wrote the above reply lol

Shining Moon

Star Member
Feb 16, 2014
Saskatchewan
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
August 7th, 2014
Doc's Request.
August 28th, 2014
AOR Received.
October 13th,2014
File Transfer...
Sep 30th, 2014
Med's Done....
Upfront in Jan,2014
Interview........
In dreams
LANDED..........
Awaiting...
Hello people!

The citizenship application is the worst application I have come across.

first, I have so many RED blocks. I did go through this thread and realize it should still be okay. However, I could not fill Q 15 for language. I could not understand the answer someone has posted. I have not missed any question before that. also, I did give it a try to see if it validates it or not. the same stupid thing pops up saying the date in 9a TO should be greater than FROM

what a stupid system! can someone please help me solve these two issues?

RJ2020

Oct 29, 2020
Hello people!

The citizenship application is the worst application I have come across.

first, I have so many RED blocks. I did go through this thread and realize it should still be okay. However, I could not fill Q 15 for language. I could not understand the answer someone has posted. I have not missed any question before that. also, I did give it a try to see if it validates it or not. the same stupid thing pops up saying the date in 9a TO should be greater than FROM

what a stupid system! can someone please help me solve these two issues?
Hi, I can help you with those issues.

Q15. What problem exactly do you have with this question? Tell me and I might be helpful in this matter.
Some tips: Have you studied in Canada? Have you studied in any English language college, university or school? Have you ever used IELTS General for your Canadian PR application? If the answer to any of above questions is Yes, then you can use them. If the issue is something else, feel free to ask me.

Regarding the validation issue, I had the same problem and used to face this error while I was filling the form. Finally, I noticed that the problem is the Adobe Acrobat Reader version. I was using the old version, and in the old version, you have this problem. You need to download Adobe Acrobat Reader DC, the latest version from the link below:

https://get.adobe.com/reader/

When you download it, you'll see that this issue will be solved.