Interview........
HOPEFULL NOT :S
Passport Req..
IN MY DREAMS
VISA ISSUED...
IN MY DREAMS AGAIN
LANDED..........
IN MY PARENTS DREAMS
We are recruiting Chinese and Filipinos participants for an upcoming focus group discussion.

We are looking for Chinese and Filipinos new immigrants who have arrived in Canada in the last 6 months. This is a special opportunity for select participants. If you qualify please read below, however, if you know someone who has arrived in Canada in the last 6 months (and if they qualify and attend the focus group) you will get a referral bonus of $25 per participant.

The groups are expected to last up to 2 hours and participants will receive a CASH incentive of $200 for participating. There is no right or wrong answers – we are only looking for your opinions. All of your responses will be kept confidential.

There will be 1 moderator and a small group of randomly chosen participants similar to your background attending.

The focus groups will be held close to Yonge and Eglinton. If you or anyone you know might be interested, please reply to this email with your FIRST and LAST name, along with a DAY-TIME phone number and an EVENING phone number. Please note that these groups will be conducted in English only.

One of our Ethnic Corner Support Team members will get in touch with you to confirm your attendance.

Spots are limited and interested participants will be accepted based on a first come, first served basis.

Thank you.

Ethnic Corner Support Team