+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

New changes made in Canada

dP2105

Jan 25, 2024
I have applied in University of Lethbridge's Dhillon school of business, Alberta. I have concern that University of Lethbridge is public University but Dhillon school of business which is a part of University of Lethbridge is private.
I have question that will i receive my post graduate work permit of 3 years ?
I am confused should I continue with the admission process or find some other way ?
I don't know if this dhillon school of business comes under Curriculum licensing agreement or not !?
Seeking help in this confusion.
Thank you

xhinaza

Jan 25, 2024
please I just applied for a two year post baccalaureate diploma in capebreton and Okanagan college for occupational health, healthcare management and health analytics each it's a 2year post baccalaureate diploma

are my courses no longer eligible for pgwp?? in accordance with the new rule?

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
please I just applied for a two year post baccalaureate diploma in capebreton and Okanagan college for occupational health, healthcare management and health analytics each it's a 2year post baccalaureate diploma

are my courses no longer eligible for pgwp?? in accordance with the new rule?
would worry about cape breton university. They had 75% international students so they will have a significant cut to students and that may affect how/if they operate. The school will likely have to go through significant changes. Many of the students attemding CBU will mot secure a provincial attention. There are also minimal housing there or part-time jobs so unless you know you have housing and you have secured a part-come job if you need one I would not consider CBU. Okanagan college appears to be a public college so no issue attending as long as you get a provincial attestation

Last edited:

xhinaza

Jan 25, 2024
would worry about cape breton university. They had 75% international students so they will have a significant cut to students and that may affect how/if they operate. The school will likely have to go through significant changes. Many of the students attemding CBU will mot secure a provincial attention. There are also minimal housing there or part-time jobs so unless you know you have housing and you have secured a part-come job if you need one I would not consider CBU. Okanagan college appears to be a public college so no issue attending as long as you get a provincial attestation
thank you