lhyyym

Aug 26, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
syedH said:
Hi everyone
I applied in Jan 2014 ,AOR received in Feb 2014
After then I got request for Documents now in Feb 2015

I was hired by this XXXX company based in Toronto which is a Consulting company and was working on a project at the client location in Vancouver for 8 months and then returned to Toronto and was working in Toronto .My contract I signed or offer was with xxx company and I am full time employee of this company and was getting paid by them .Now that VO assumes that the company I was working for is a Staffing firm and asks me for LOE from client which I never had. Employees are not involved in the contracts made between the company and client .i don't think any company will provide this information. Don't know what to be sent in reply .

Any help with this will be highly appreciated
Did you get MR?

redgdon

Star Member
Feb 3, 2014
syedH said:
Hi everyone
I applied in Jan 2014 ,AOR received in Feb 2014
After then I got request for Documents now in Feb 2015

I was hired by this XXXX company based in Toronto which is a Consulting company and was working on a project at the client location in Vancouver for 8 months and then returned to Toronto and was working in Toronto .My contract I signed or offer was with xxx company and I am full time employee of this company and was getting paid by them .Now that VO assumes that the company I was working for is a Staffing firm and asks me for LOE from client which I never had. Employees are not involved in the contracts made between the company and client .i don't think any company will provide this information. Don't know what to be sent in reply .

Any help with this will be highly appreciated
I would suggest that you speak to the HR manager at your contracted company and ask him/her to write a letter of explanation stating that whilst you were working remotely on you project you were still in the employ of your contracted company. Sent that to CIC with a covering letter explaining the situation.

syedH

Aug 11, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan-24-2014
Doc's Request.
Feb-2015
AOR Received.
feb-27-2014
Interview........
July-2015
lhyyym said:
Did you get MR?

not yet they contacted me after a year I got my AOR asking for the said letter.

syedH

Aug 11, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan-24-2014
Doc's Request.
Feb-2015
AOR Received.
feb-27-2014
Interview........
July-2015
redgdon said:
I would suggest that you speak to the HR manager at your contracted company and ask him/her to write a letter of explanation stating that whilst you were working remotely on you project you were still in the employ of your contracted company. Sent that to CIC with a covering letter explaining the situation.
hey thanks for your reply

do you really think this small explanation is going to work,as the VO is having his own assumptions.

What if I send this letter from my side ?

kapil1974

Star Member
Nov 25, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24 Jan 2014
AOR Received.
25 Feb 2014
IELTS Request
Sent with application
Med's Request
Nope
Med's Done....
Upfront
Interview........
Decision Made -Feb 10 2014
Passport Req..
Feb 11 2014
VISA ISSUED...
Feb 18 2015
LANDED..........
Feb 27 2014
Ecas status changed "In Process" to "Decision Made" today. Is it positive?
No PPR Yet,

chennaisri

Jun 11, 2012
Hello All,

I paid my RRPF October 28th,no progress after that.Even ECAS Status is just "Application Received".I applied on Jan 27th 2014 and I got my AOR on Feb 28th 2014.Its more than a year by now.

Any similar cases? or any previous experiences?

Thanks,
Sri.

lhyyym

Aug 26, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
chennaisri said:
Hello All,

I paid my RRPF October 28th,no progress after that.Even ECAS Status is just "Application Received".I applied on Jan 27th 2014 and I got my AOR on Feb 28th 2014.Its more than a year by now.

Any similar cases? or any previous experiences?

Thanks,
Sri.
An Aug 2013 applicant told me the security check by other department might cost 8-12 months. I guess the check may delay your process.

chennaisri

Jun 11, 2012
Oh is it? 8 - 12 months from RRPF fees paid date ?or end to end 12 months?I thought once RRPF fees is paid , all is done..my concern is even ECAS status is still "Application recieved" really freustrating see the same status for last 1 year :-(

kapil1974

Star Member
Nov 25, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24 Jan 2014
AOR Received.
25 Feb 2014
IELTS Request
Sent with application
Med's Request
Nope
Med's Done....
Upfront
Interview........
Passport Req..
Feb 11 2014
VISA ISSUED...
Feb 18 2015
LANDED..........
Feb 27 2014

kapil1974

Star Member
Nov 25, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24 Jan 2014
AOR Received.
25 Feb 2014
IELTS Request
Sent with application
Med's Request
Nope
Med's Done....
Upfront
Interview........
Passport Req..
Feb 11 2014
VISA ISSUED...
Feb 18 2015
LANDED..........
Feb 27 2014
chennaisri said:
Oh is it? 8 - 12 months from RRPF fees paid date ?or end to end 12 months?I thought once RRPF fees is paid , all is done..my concern is even ECAS status is still "Application recieved" really freustrating see the same status for last 1 year :-(
Send mail to CIC

lhyyym

Aug 26, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
kapil1974 said:
Congratulations!

By the way, I notice that you did upfront medical exams, but when did you get the request of RPRF? Have you received any document requests before PPR?

kapil1974

Star Member
Nov 25, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24 Jan 2014
AOR Received.
25 Feb 2014
IELTS Request
Sent with application
Med's Request
Nope
Med's Done....
Upfront
Interview........
Passport Req..
Feb 11 2014
VISA ISSUED...
Feb 18 2015
LANDED..........
Feb 27 2014
lhyyym said:
Congratulations!

By the way, I notice that you did upfront medical exams, but when did you get the request of RPRF? Have you received any document requests before PPR?
Thanks Bro :)
Got AOR in Feb,
After that I never got anything from CIC.
I am very confident, there is no issues with documentation.
First I did upfront medicals.
After one month I paid upfront RPRF.
Jan 15th my status changed to "In process"
Feb 10 Decision Made
Feb 11 PPR and sent passport

....All the best every one..

surya1984in

Star Member
Feb 26, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-Jan-2014
AOR Received.
25-Feb-2014
Med's Request
02-Aug-2014
Med's Done....
14-Jan-2015
Passport Req..
19-Feb-15
VISA ISSUED...
19-Mar-15
LANDED..........
27-Jun-15
I have paid my RPRF on 28th jan. After couple of days from then, I have been receiving few missed calls from "Unkown Number". It's such a silent missed call that my phone won't blink or vibrate. Not sure if those are from CIC as it didn't happen to me earlier. I don't see any email from CIC or update on ECAS after status changed to In Process in Jan'15. I have just send an email to CIC by re-attaching the RPRF receipt and mentioned about these weird missed calls along with a request to acknowledge receipt of the payment. Not sure whether they would respond to such emails.

Any idea, what those missed calls could and when will I see the next update on my app?

Note: I applied from outside CA :)

wonderclicks

Nov 3, 2013
Mississauga
@ Surya

Just ignore the calls, if you are outside India i am pretty sure CIC will not call you. If there is any questions they would definately reach out to you over email first, email is the preferred method for communication as mentioned by CIC.

Need not worry much, keep cool ;)

All the best.

Wonderclicks.