App. Filed.......
January 21, 2014
AOR Received.
February 25, 2014
Med's Request
August 11, 2014
Med's Done....
August 15, 2014
Seems like this thread has been dead for awhile, which most probably means majority have been receiving their CoPR and have landed.

To update, I just received my Passport back from CIC with the PR Visa and CoPR. Am planning on landing within the next two weeks.

Congrats to those who've completed the PR process and good luck to those waiting. Hang tight and stay positive! Thanks for the comments and words of encouragement in this forum, will still linger around to provide as much back as possible.

KPJT

Oct 26, 2014
Congrats Cupidsbutler....
I'm still waiting for my PPR..and there are few i hope..

Please share if anyone got PPR or any in 2015 :)
I have paid my RPRF on 28th October..still no updates..looking forweard to hear some good news..
Guye Pls share your updates..

Seems like this thread has been dead for awhile, which most probably means majority have been receiving their CoPR and have landed.

To update, I just received my Passport back from CIC with the PR Visa and CoPR. Am planning on landing within the next two weeks.

Congrats to those who've completed the PR process and good luck to those waiting. Hang tight and stay positive! Thanks for the comments and words of encouragement in this forum, will still linger around to provide as much back as possible.

lgind

Sep 28, 2014
Hi, I haven't heard anything back from CIC since October after submitting my Medical results. I haven't got a request for RPRF too. Anyone else who has the same situation as me :(

Also does anyone know how RPRF requests are send. Is it by email?

AntoTony

Sep 30, 2013
I received my RPRF on 9th December by email, payed and waiting for the next step!
lgind said:
Hi, I haven't heard anything back from CIC since October after submitting my Medical results. I haven't got a request for RPRF too. Anyone else who has the same situation as me :(

Also does anyone know how RPRF requests are send. Is it by email?

lgind

Sep 28, 2014
Thanks @AntoTony for your reply. I hope they send me the RPRF soon. It has been a long wait now.

AntoTony said:
I received my RPRF on 9th December by email, payed and waiting for the next step!

CECPRAspirant

Star Member
Dec 30, 2013
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Re: Review required by officer

pm_nc said:
Hi friends,
Greetings.I have applied for PR under Canadian Experience Class on Jan 21th 2014. Here below are the timelines:

Lock In Date: 27th Jan 2014
AOR: 27th Feb 2014
Medical Request: Not yet received

CIC requested a PCC for a country, though I stayed in that country for 3 months only. I had arranged for the PCC and the hard copy reached Ottawa on Sept 27, 2014.

I applied for the GCMS notes on Oct 15, 2014 and received it on Nov 17, 2014 with report generation date as Oct 17, 2014. Here below I am providing two notes, Notes 1 and Notes 8. The Notes 8 contains the comments from the first visa officer who opened my file for the very first time. The Notes 1 are the latest notes which contain the comments from the second officer who received my PCC hard copy which was demanded by the officer who saw my application first (can be seen in Notes-8 ).

I am writing this post to know what does these comments in the notes mean? Since IBM Canada does nor provide any reference letter with functions and duties mentioned, I had attached the below additional document along with my application:
-Paystubs
-Signed letter on blank paper(no letterhead logo) having duties and responsibilities from my manager along with business card
-Mail from IBM Canada Program Manager that IBM do not provide any any such letter

Few of my colleagues who did the same, got their medical already. Few colleagues might have obtained letters from other colleagues, which I am unsure of, have also got medicals etc.

Now, a lot of doubts are crossing my mind as it had been 2+ months since I had sent my PCC, but so far no progress and no e-mail from CIC on my CEC PR application.

Any idea on what should I do next, of course other than waiting :). Any thoughts, recommendations, suggestions in this situation are highly appreciated, loosing patience now on this :).

NOTES
NOTES : 1
Created Date: 2014/10/06 10:14:58
Created By: XXXXXX
Updated Date: 2014/10/06 10:14:58
Updated By: XXXXX
Restricted: No
Label: General
Office: CPC-Ottawa
Text: *****FOR OFFICER REVIEW******* XYZ PC received by mail. See correspondence incoming.Appears ready for Criminality decision to be rendered.

NOTES: 8
Created Date: 2014/08/12 15:43:57
Created By: XXXXXX
Updated Date: 2014/08/12 15:43:57
Updated By: XXXXX
Restricted: No
Label: General
Office: CPC-Ottawa
Text:
APPLICATION: E00016XXX REGULATION: 2013 I have analysed this application based upon the documents submitted by the applicant and the information contained in the file and make the following recommendation.
ACTION ITEMS: ****Police Certiicates-Required****
FOSS/GCMS check: No adverse info. ALL applicants hold valid status in Canada. Temporary resident status
authorized during CEC qualifying period. CIVIL STATUS: PA married - SPOUSE is accompanying - ONE DEPENDENT child declared - ONE DEPENDENT child accompanying Marriage certificate is on file - Birth cert on file confirms PA and Spouse/Common Law are parents of accompanying DEP(s). WORK EXPERIENCE: CEC qualifying period is: from 27JAN2011 TO 26JAN2014 Dates of authorized work experience - within 'Qualifying Period' - in a skill level 0, A or B occupation: 20JAN2013 28APR2015 Category of work permit: INTRA COMPANY TRANSFEREE Post-secondary studies in Canada: None According to schedule 8: Work Experience 1: 21JAN2013 to LOCK-IN, NOC: 2174 selected, full time APPLICATION DEVELOPER J2EE with IBM Canada Ltd. Employment letter(s) dated 07JAN2014 confirm(s) date(s) of employment, position title and a salary of $ XXXXXX per year. Both a T4 and a NOA form from 2013 show(s) reported earnings of XXXXXX. Letter does NOT provide information regarding applicant's duties and functions within the company. Web-based search conducted - Online information verified. ADDITIONAL
NOTES: PAYSTUBS AND ACCOUNT ACTIVITIES ON FILE. LANGUAGE: IELTS submitted- Applicant meets benchmarks for work experience at this skill level: A. CRIMINALITY: RCMP
Screening - No reportable trace for PA
concerns evident. PA: POLICE Certificates from ABC REQUIRED POLICE Certificates from India - No reportable trace SPOUSE/CL: POLICE Certificates
from India - RECOMMENDATION: REVIEW REQUIRED BY OFFICER

The assessment is appearing as below:

ASSESSMENTS
Eligibility: In Progress
Security: Not Started
HIRV:
Criminality: In Progress
Org Crime:
Medical:
Misrepresentation:
Other Reqs:
Final:

Regards,
PM_NC
Hello,

Could you please let me know your latest status of application.

Thanks

cad13

Star Member
Aug 19, 2014
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney NS
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25 March/2014
AOR Received.
14 April/2014
Med's Request
08 October/2014
Med's Done....
15 October/2014(RPRF Requested on Nov 06 and Paid Nov 07)
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
09 January/2015
VISA ISSUED...
14 January/2015
LANDED..........
23 January/2015
Hi folks!!!!!

I'm a march 2014 applicant.You can see my timeline on left side.

Can anybody advise me that how to get to rainbow bridge?
i did search on internet.Public transport in niagara is not very effective.
Seniors please tell me route you followed.

thanks

RaquelGenio

Star Member
Sep 17, 2010
Toronto, Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-01-2014
AOR Received.
27-02-2014
Med's Request
08-08-2014
Med's Done....
15-08-2014
Interview........
RPRF received 28-Oct-2014
Passport Req..
Exempt (Ecas change to DM Dec 9th)
VISA ISSUED...
12-12-2014
LANDED..........
15-01-2015
Hi everyone!

I did my landing yesterday at Toronto Pearson Airport, when returning from a business trip outside Canada! Everything went smoothly. After customs, I went to see an immigration officer. Waited for 15 min, met with the officer, she reviewed all the paperwork and 10 min after the most awaited part..... The officer says with a big smile "Welcome to Canada" :)))

What a great feeling! I decided to move to Canada 5 years ago and since then Ive been fighting for my PR. Study permits, work permits, bla bla bla. Now, finally I have my PR!! The waiting is really hard but everything was worth it! This is a word of encouragemnt for everyone who is still waiting for their PR. Dont give up and be patient!

Best of luck for everyone!

R.

tortau

Star Member
Jan 11, 2014
cad13 said:
Hi folks!!!!!

I'm a march 2014 applicant.You can see my timeline on left side.

Can anybody advise me that how to get to rainbow bridge?
i did search on internet.Public transport in niagara is not very effective.
Seniors please tell me route you followed.

thanks
I posted in the forums asking for help but no one did. So here you go:

If you are in the GTA area, you can catch a bus to Niagara Falls either using Greyhound or Megabus (Coach Canada).

Since I wanted to visit the falls, I booked an overnight hotel at a nearby hotel (like 3-5 mins walk from the bridge) and caught a taxi to the hotel.

But if you are planning to do this during the daytime, on a regular business day, catch 104 from the bus terminal and get off at Victoria Ave/Clifton Hill (major intersection) or Victoria Ave/Bender St. (closer according to map but I don't know if there is a stop). You can view the map here:
http://www.niagarafalls.ca/pdf/transit/2014-routes.pdf

Anyway, whichever stop, it will add an additional 5-10 minutes of walking so no big deal. So walk down Clifton Hill (or Bender St) toward the falls. You should see the bridge (left or right depending on which street). Look for the visitor info shop (or was it a gift store store now?), beside it nearly would be the entrance to the walkway. If you are on River Road (which is beside the river), go under the bridge, there are some stairs up, go up, then you will see another pair of stairs, go up and the walkway entrance is right there :)

Happy landing!

cupidsbutler

Dec 7, 2013
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-OTTAWA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
January 21, 2014
AOR Received.
February 25, 2014
Med's Request
August 11, 2014
Med's Done....
August 15, 2014
RaquelGenio said:
Hi everyone!

I did my landing yesterday at Toronto Pearson Airport, when returning from a business trip outside Canada! Everything went smoothly. After customs, I went to see an immigration officer. Waited for 15 min, met with the officer, she reviewed all the paperwork and 10 min after the most awaited part..... The officer says with a big smile "Welcome to Canada" :)))

What a great feeling! I decided to move to Canada 5 years ago and since then Ive been fighting for my PR. Study permits, work permits, bla bla bla. Now, finally I have my PR!! The waiting is really hard but everything was worth it! This is a word of encouragemnt for everyone who is still waiting for their PR. Dont give up and be patient!

Best of luck for everyone!

R.

Congrats buddy! Glad to hear it all went well.

mikeles666

Star Member
Oct 6, 2014
Hi everyone,

So my BOWP expires on 13th of March.

Still waiting for medicals, my app is going through the second review. When would be a deadline to apply for another BOWP?
Can I apply now? and I'm just curious , for how long would it be? another year?
also: what if in the meantime my App would get rejected (before my current BOWP expires) ? would I still get another BOWP?

Anyone here who applied successfully for second BOWP because of CEC Residence App delay?

thanks.

nov1061

Champion Member
Mar 25, 2012
mikeles666 said:
Hi everyone,

So my BOWP expires on 13th of March.

Still waiting for medicals, my app is going through the second review. When would be a deadline to apply for another BOWP?
Can I apply now? and I'm just curious , for how long would it be? another year?
also: what if in the meantime my App would get rejected (before my current BOWP expires) ? would I still get another BOWP?

Anyone here who applied successfully for second BOWP because of CEC Residence App delay?

thanks.
Hi,
your BOWP will be valid even if your applications is rejected. So for you it's better to apply now in order to get the second BOWP (should be also for 1 year) because in case your PR will be rejected before you apply for the second BOWP it will also be rejected.

mikeles666

Star Member
Oct 6, 2014
nov1061 said:
Hi,
your BOWP will be valid even if your applications is rejected. So for you it's better to apply now in order to get the second BOWP (should be also for 1 year) because in case your PR will be rejected before you apply for the second BOWP it will also be rejected.
OK thanks,
btw do they refund you money if your BOWP get rejected?

iamelle

Oct 14, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb. 20, 2014
AOR Received.
March 18, 2014
IELTS Request
CELPIP - Sent with application
Med's Request
Sept 9, 2014
Med's Done....
Sept 19, 2014
Passport Req..
January 21, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
March 26, 2015
LANDED..........
March 28, 2015
^ Nope. No refund for rejected applications.