RPRF received 28-Oct-2014
Passport Req..
Exempt (Ecas change to DM Dec 9th)
VISA ISSUED...
12-12-2014
LANDED..........
15-01-2015
Hi everybody!

I just received my CoPR! I will do my landing next month as I have a business trip planned so I'll do my landing on my way back to Canada.

Also, I happened to be traveling outside Canada last week and when I landed back I asked the officer if I could travel outside Canada while waiting for the PR card and he said that should be fine. Worst case scenario I will have to go through the immigration office and explain my situation and show my CoPR and pappers.

Good luck to all of you!

R.

KPJT

Oct 26, 2014
hi Raquelgenio,
Congratssss!!! I too paid my RPRF on Oct 28th ..no news yet..
Worrying a lot...ecas changed to In process since Nov 25th..

Waiting is really killing like anything...

Hi everybody!

I just received my CoPR! I will do my landing next month as I have a business trip planned so I'll do my landing on my way back to Canada.

Also, I happened to be traveling outside Canada last week and when I landed back I asked the officer if I could travel outside Canada while waiting for the PR card and he said that should be fine. Worst case scenario I will have to go through the immigration office and explain my situation and show my CoPR and pappers.

Good luck to all of you!

R.
[/quote]

chennaisri

Jun 11, 2012
Hello ,

Same case for me.I too filed my application on Jan 27th and Paid the RRPF fees on Oct 28th.Still the status is "Application received".Really worried ......

Any similar cases?

Thanks,
Sri.

KPJT said:
hi Raquelgenio,
Congratssss!!! I too paid my RPRF on Oct 28th ..no news yet..
Worrying a lot...ecas changed to In process since Nov 25th..

Waiting is really killing like anything...

Hi everybody!

Good luck to all of you!

R.

KPJT

Oct 26, 2014
Hi Chennaisri...

What about ur NOC code?? Seems that is also playing here some role..

Hello ,

Same case for me.I too filed my application on Jan 27th and Paid the RRPF fees on Oct 28th.Still the status is "Application received".Really worried ......

Any similar cases?

Thanks,
Sri.

[/quote]

Dr_Midnite

Jun 9, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-01-2014
Doc's Request.
21-03-2014
AOR Received.
19-02-2014
IELTS Request
With Application
Med's Request
14-07-2014
Med's Done....
31-07-2014
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
N/A
VISA ISSUED...
COPR 30-10-2014
LANDED..........
15-11-2014
cayat_3 said:
I received this letter today and don't know what to do.Seniors plz help . I'm jan2014 noc1215.

My employer is small company 5 employees. I can explain some questions as I have pervious experience of my job back home and also did studies in supply chain management from Canada.but the main thing is they ask sales record employer will never provide me. Other than that how can I prove it why company need me.

I am not satisfied that you have acquired the qualifying work experience necessary to be a member of the Canadian Experience Class.

Searches of open sources raise concerns for me that your employer may not have been a company with sufficient shipping and receiving requirements to reasonably require your services as Shipping and Receiving Supervisor for the hours and employment duration declared on your application.

I note that as per your employer reference letter dated it indicates that your employer is an importer of furniture and home décor. In order to allay my concerns please provide, in addition to any other supporting documentation which you choose to submit to address my concerns, certified sales information for the past five years detailing the amount of merchandise sold, shipped, and received from the location where you declared employment. Please also clarify your address location where your declared employment with took place.

Please also provide an organizational structure chart for your location of declared work

I also do not find it reasonable that you would have acquired a position as Shipping and Receiving Supervisor from the offset of hiring with declared employer as it appears you may not have previous experience in the occupation supervised.
Hi

Have you asked your employer?

CIC are obviously suspicious regards the company or its legitimacy, as such you need to provide the information they require.

Thx

A

shersheel

Star Member
Mar 9, 2014
Hello everyone,
i am a march applicant and need your advice. actually, me n my girl friend applied in under cec bt different noc. now we r going to india for marriage. should i tell cic for our wedding which is in februry? any suggestion?

regards

bib003

Star Member
Dec 30, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-O
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-01-2014
Doc's Request.
17-09-2014
AOR Received.
25-02-2014
IELTS Request
CELPIP-G SENT WITH APP.
Med's Request
23-09-2014
Med's Done....
24-09-2014
Passport Req..
21-10-2014
Finally, I got my PR card on Friday, Dec 19..The wait is over until citizenship application.

medabor

Star Member
Jan 1, 2014
BC
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi everybody

Is it possible to do my landing during this week ? or they are closed for christmas ? am planing to land at Carway port of entry this week thank you

nov1061

Champion Member
Mar 25, 2012
medabor said:
Hi everybody

Is it possible to do my landing during this week ? or they are closed for christmas ? am planing to land at Carway port of entry this week thank you
Hi,
I would check it online (to be sure) but they can't close the border crossing even during Christmas. What I've heard about Caraway though the officers over there are not friendly at all. On the other hand Coutts has much better reputation.

Xam

Oct 1, 2014
HI EVERYONE ,
I WAS A SILENT READER OF THIS BLOG FROM A LONG TIME,
THANKS TO ALL OF YOU GUYS FOR SHARING YOUR TIMELINE AND VIEWS .
THIS IS MY TIMELINE:
MY APP RECEIVED JAN 16 2014
AOR RECEIVED FEB 21 2014
MEDICAL RECEIVED JULY 31 2014
MEDICAL DONE SEPTEMBER 4 2014
RPRF REQUESTED OCT 28 2014
PASSPORT REQ NOV 20 2014
PASSPORT RECEIVED BY CIC NOV 24 2014
PASSPORT LANDING PAPERS RECEIVED DEC 05 2014
LANDED RAINBOW BRIDGE DEC 06 2014

BEST OF LUCK EVERYONE IT WAS HELL OF A JOURNEY FINALLY DONE

rks0101

Oct 21, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AntoTony said:
Hello everybody,
what the typical waiting time between paying the right of permanent residency and getting the passport request?
Hi 'AntoTony',

Generally request for paying RPRF is made once eligibility is established. PPR is issued only when eligibility, medical, criminality, security, etc.. is completed. Medical, Criminality, security,..etc. may take anywhere from 3-4 weeks to few months (2-8 months) from day eligibility is established. When it takes months, the time generally would include in queue time also and if there are more applicants (dependents) the time taken is generally more.

If you order GCMS notes you could know of the exact status about the day you apply for these notes.

Hope this helps.