+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

New CEC - Jan 2014 Applications

pm_nc

Nov 8, 2014
Review required by officer

Hi friends,
Greetings.I have applied for PR under Canadian Experience Class on Jan 21th 2014. Here below are the timelines:

Lock In Date: 27th Jan 2014
AOR: 27th Feb 2014
Medical Request: Not yet received

CIC requested a PCC for a country, though I stayed in that country for 3 months only. I had arranged for the PCC and the hard copy reached Ottawa on Sept 27, 2014.

I applied for the GCMS notes on Oct 15, 2014 and received it on Nov 17, 2014 with report generation date as Oct 17, 2014. Here below I am providing two notes, Notes 1 and Notes 8. The Notes 8 contains the comments from the first visa officer who opened my file for the very first time. The Notes 1 are the latest notes which contain the comments from the second officer who received my PCC hard copy which was demanded by the officer who saw my application first (can be seen in Notes-8 ).

I am writing this post to know what does these comments in the notes mean? Since IBM Canada does nor provide any reference letter with functions and duties mentioned, I had attached the below additional document along with my application:
-Paystubs
-Signed letter on blank paper(no letterhead logo) having duties and responsibilities from my manager along with business card
-Mail from IBM Canada Program Manager that IBM do not provide any any such letter

Few of my colleagues who did the same, got their medical already. Few colleagues might have obtained letters from other colleagues, which I am unsure of, have also got medicals etc.

Now, a lot of doubts are crossing my mind as it had been 2+ months since I had sent my PCC, but so far no progress and no e-mail from CIC on my CEC PR application.

Any idea on what should I do next, of course other than waiting :). Any thoughts, recommendations, suggestions in this situation are highly appreciated, loosing patience now on this :).

NOTES
NOTES : 1
Created Date: 2014/10/06 10:14:58
Created By: XXXXXX
Updated Date: 2014/10/06 10:14:58
Updated By: XXXXX
Restricted: No
Label: General
Office: CPC-Ottawa
Text: *****FOR OFFICER REVIEW******* XYZ PC received by mail. See correspondence incoming.Appears ready for Criminality decision to be rendered.

NOTES: 8
Created Date: 2014/08/12 15:43:57
Updated Date: 2014/08/12 15:43:57
Text:
APPLICATION: E00016XXX REGULATION: 2013 I have analysed this application based upon the documents submitted by the applicant and the information contained in the file and make the following recommendation.
ACTION ITEMS: ****Police Certiicates-Required****
FOSS/GCMS check: No adverse info. ALL applicants hold valid status in Canada. Temporary resident status
authorized during CEC qualifying period. CIVIL STATUS: PA married - SPOUSE is accompanying - ONE DEPENDENT child declared - ONE DEPENDENT child accompanying Marriage certificate is on file - Birth cert on file confirms PA and Spouse/Common Law are parents of accompanying DEP(s). WORK EXPERIENCE: CEC qualifying period is: from 27JAN2011 TO 26JAN2014 Dates of authorized work experience - within 'Qualifying Period' - in a skill level 0, A or B occupation: 20JAN2013 28APR2015 Category of work permit: INTRA COMPANY TRANSFEREE Post-secondary studies in Canada: None According to schedule 8: Work Experience 1: 21JAN2013 to LOCK-IN, NOC: 2174 selected, full time APPLICATION DEVELOPER J2EE with IBM Canada Ltd. Employment letter(s) dated 07JAN2014 confirm(s) date(s) of employment, position title and a salary of $ XXXXXX per year. Both a T4 and a NOA form from 2013 show(s) reported earnings of XXXXXX. Letter does NOT provide information regarding applicant's duties and functions within the company. Web-based search conducted - Online information verified. ADDITIONAL
NOTES: PAYSTUBS AND ACCOUNT ACTIVITIES ON FILE. LANGUAGE: IELTS submitted- Applicant meets benchmarks for work experience at this skill level: A. CRIMINALITY: RCMP
Screening - No reportable trace for PA
concerns evident. PA: POLICE Certificates from ABC REQUIRED POLICE Certificates from India - No reportable trace SPOUSE/CL: POLICE Certificates
from India - RECOMMENDATION: REVIEW REQUIRED BY OFFICER

The assessment is appearing as below:

ASSESSMENTS
Eligibility: In Progress
Security: Not Started
HIRV:
Criminality: In Progress
Org Crime:
Medical:
Misrepresentation:
Other Reqs:
Final:

Regards,
PM_NC

defrontier

Star Member
Feb 5, 2014
Re: Review required by officer

pm_nc said:
Hi friends,
Greetings.I have applied for PR under Canadian Experience Class on Jan 21th 2014. Here below are the timelines:

CIC requested a PCC for a country, though I stayed in that country for 3 months only. I had arranged for the PCC and the hard copy reached Ottawa on Sept 27, 2014.

I applied for the GCMS notes on Oct 15, 2014 and received it on Nov 17, 2014 with report generation date as Oct 17, 2014. Here below I am providing two notes, Notes 1 and Notes 8. The Notes 8 contains the comments from the first visa officer who opened my file for the very first time. The Notes 1 are the latest notes which contain the comments from the second officer who received my PCC hard copy which was demanded by the officer who saw my application first (can be seen in Notes-8 ).

I am writing this post to know what does these comments in the notes mean? Since IBM Canada does nor provide any reference letter with functions and duties mentioned, I had attached the below additional document along with my application:
-Paystubs
-Signed letter on blank paper(no letterhead logo) having duties and responsibilities from my manager along with business card
-Mail from IBM Canada Program Manager that IBM do not provide any any such letter

Few of my colleagues who did the same, got their medical already. Few colleagues might have obtained letters from other colleagues, which I am unsure of, have also got medicals etc.

Now, a lot of doubts are crossing my mind as it had been 2+ months since I had sent my PCC, but so far no progress and no e-mail from CIC on my CEC PR application.

Any idea on what should I do next, of course other than waiting :). Any thoughts, recommendations, suggestions in this situation are highly appreciated, loosing patience now on this :).

NOTES
Text: *****FOR OFFICER REVIEW******* XYZ PC received by mail. See correspondence incoming.Appears ready for Criminality decision to be rendered.

Text:
APPLICATION: E00016XXX REGULATION: 2013 I have analysed this application based upon the documents submitted by the applicant and the information contained in the file and make the following recommendation.
FOSS/GCMS check: No adverse info. ALL applicants hold valid status in Canada. Temporary resident status
authorized during CEC qualifying period. CIVIL STATUS: PA married - SPOUSE is accompanying - ONE DEPENDENT child declared - ONE DEPENDENT child accompanying Marriage certificate is on file - Birth cert on file confirms PA and Spouse/Common Law are parents of accompanying DEP(s). WORK EXPERIENCE: CEC qualifying period is: from 27JAN2011 TO 26JAN2014 Dates of authorized work experience - within 'Qualifying Period' - in a skill level 0, A or B occupation: 20JAN2013 28APR2015 Category of work permit: INTRA COMPANY TRANSFEREE Post-secondary studies in Canada: None According to schedule 8: Work Experience 1: 21JAN2013 to LOCK-IN, NOC: 2174 selected, full time APPLICATION DEVELOPER J2EE with IBM Canada Ltd. Employment letter(s) dated 07JAN2014 confirm(s) date(s) of employment, position title and a salary of $ XXXXXX per year. Both a T4 and a NOA form from 2013 show(s) reported earnings of XXXXXX. Letter does NOT provide information regarding applicant's duties and functions within the company. Web-based search conducted - Online information verified. ADDITIONAL
NOTES: PAYSTUBS AND ACCOUNT ACTIVITIES ON FILE. LANGUAGE: IELTS submitted- Applicant meets benchmarks for work experience at this skill level: A. CRIMINALITY: RCMP
concerns evident. PA: POLICE Certificates from ABC REQUIRED POLICE Certificates from India - No reportable trace SPOUSE/CL: POLICE Certificates

ASSESSMENTS
HIRV:
Org Crime:
Medical:
Misrepresentation:
Other Reqs:
Final:

Regards,
PM_NC

Recommendyou to talk to your local mp, it seems like things are moving but slow. If you are concerned that your elibility is still not being processed due to your employment letter take it your mp, and share it. He or she might learn more about your case . Do not forget it is 13 month process and they have process your application by february not december. They are adapting new system for 2015 and decemeber holiday season slows things down and moves it january. Just enjooy life withyour wifee and kid. Listen to some Frank Sinatra.

lufc_cal

Star Member
Nov 24, 2013
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-01-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with application
Anyone received their PR Card yet? I landed November 9th and I'm moving house on December 31st. Hope it comes before then.

Dr_Midnite

Jun 9, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-01-2014
Doc's Request.
21-03-2014
AOR Received.
19-02-2014
IELTS Request
With Application
Med's Request
14-07-2014
Med's Done....
31-07-2014
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
N/A
VISA ISSUED...
COPR 30-10-2014
LANDED..........
15-11-2014
lufc_cal said:
Anyone received their PR Card yet? I landed November 9th and I'm moving house on December 31st. Hope it comes before then.
Hi

Not got ours yet, landed on the 15th of November. CIC currently saying 21 days.

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/times/perm-card.asp

The officer did say it could be longer than that.

Thx

A

NIS

Jan 14, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
OTTAWA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
08-08-2014
AOR Received.
14-02-2014
Med's Request
06-09-2014
Med's Done....
18-09-2014
Interview........
WAIVED
Passport Req..
23-10-2014
VISA ISSUED...
30-10-2014
LANDED..........
10-11-2014
I landed on Nov 10th. still waiting to see some move in ecas. My ecas only showing imm status as "complete". pr card info not available in ecas yet.

chilukala

Jun 10, 2014
Hello,

I checked my online status y'day and its updated as "Decision Made", but when I checked with my lawyer they haven't got PPR request yet. Is any one have an idea how long it can take to get us the PPR after status change :-(

Application recieved : 24-Jan-2014
Medicals Recieved : Aug
Status now is : Decision made
PPR : still no request

Regards,
Venu

defrontier

Star Member
Feb 5, 2014
Today Dec 8th 2014, I had a smooth landin at Pacific Highway Boarder Agency in BC at 2:00 am. Timeline is Jan 15 application accepted February 20 smt Aor, Paasport received December 5th 2014.

The easiest Landing ever. Since I had no visa to US, I wanted to do flag pollling (with the hope that i will not get a refusal stamp from USA. Before approaching to the boarder from 176th st straight to down to south. I made sure to turn east side on 8th avenue go around the golf club and and down to zero avenue so that i can park the car across from Canadian Boarder Agency Office to a parkade of a pub. Walked in straight to the office nobody was there. Officer was told me to follow a walk path to Amercan side to pick up a flag polling sheet and come back to Her to finish the process. I left the office. Walked may way to American side, likewise There was nobody. I passed my pp to officer who asked ne only one question before processing the white paper which i did not even look at content of. The question was what i had been msging on my phone before entering inside. I told him i had not messaged anything, just had switched off to airplane mode...

Very silent process. Thank them and walked back to canadian office. After submitting my pp, white usa sheet, copr copies and my work permit to the officer she told me write my adress and phone number to the behind of copr sheet and sit at waiting section hbtil she process the paper work. It took max 15 min. And that was it i got my pp and copr copy back and left, hop on the car drove back to north to Vancouver.

Good luck every one...

RaquelGenio

Star Member
Sep 17, 2010
Toronto, Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-01-2014
AOR Received.
27-02-2014
Med's Request
08-08-2014
Med's Done....
15-08-2014
Interview........
RPRF received 28-Oct-2014
Passport Req..
Exempt (Ecas change to DM Dec 9th)
VISA ISSUED...
12-12-2014
LANDED..........
15-01-2015
Hi!!

My ecas status changed to Decision Made (sometime in the last 2 days!)..

It says "A decision has been made on your application. The office will contact you concerning this decision."

I'm freaking out a bit with the part it reads "The office will contact you concerning this decision." Is this usual?? I never read in this forum anything like this.

I hope this just means that my COPR is on my way! (Im from a country exempt visa)

Share your opinions please!

Thanks~
R.

Dr_Midnite

Jun 9, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-01-2014
Doc's Request.
21-03-2014
AOR Received.
19-02-2014
IELTS Request
With Application
Med's Request
14-07-2014
Med's Done....
31-07-2014
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
N/A
VISA ISSUED...
COPR 30-10-2014
LANDED..........
15-11-2014
RaquelGenio said:
Hi!!

My ecas status changed to Decision Made (sometime in the last 2 days!)..

It says "A decision has been made on your application. The office will contact you concerning this decision."

I'm freaking out a bit with the part it reads "The office will contact you concerning this decision." Is this usual?? I never read in this forum anything like this.

I hope this just means that my COPR is on my way! (Im from a country exempt visa)

Share your opinions please!

Thanks~
R.
Hi

Stop panicking, yes this is normal and it is the standard e-mail they send out.

Thx

A

RaquelGenio

Star Member
Sep 17, 2010
Toronto, Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-01-2014
AOR Received.
27-02-2014
Med's Request
08-08-2014
Med's Done....
15-08-2014
Interview........
RPRF received 28-Oct-2014
Passport Req..
Exempt (Ecas change to DM Dec 9th)
VISA ISSUED...
12-12-2014
LANDED..........
15-01-2015
Dr_Midnite said:
Hi

Stop panicking, yes this is normal and it is the standard e-mail they send out.

Thx

A
I thought so but its so hard to not panic after this long wait and we are soooo close to the end! :)

Thanks!

R.

NIS

Jan 14, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
OTTAWA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
08-08-2014
AOR Received.
14-02-2014
Med's Request
06-09-2014
Med's Done....
18-09-2014
Interview........
WAIVED
Passport Req..
23-10-2014
VISA ISSUED...
30-10-2014
LANDED..........
10-11-2014
RaquelGenio said:
I thought so but its so hard to not panic after this long wait and we are soooo close to the end! :)

Thanks!

R.
your COPR is on its way. Couple of more days to wait for the much awaited moment........

syedH

Aug 11, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan-24-2014
Doc's Request.
Feb-2015
AOR Received.
feb-27-2014
Interview........
July-2015

pm_nc said:
Hi friends,

-Paystubs

NOTES

Text:

ASSESSMENTS
HIRV:
Org Crime:
Medical:
Misrepresentation:
Other Reqs:
Final:

Regards,
PM_NC

My timeline is exactly same as yours nad still waiting for MR.I applied for GCMS notes and recieved after a month even my criminal check is in process.Also the email reads as i can give a complaint to speed up the process ,Confused should igo ahead with complaint or meet local MP .Mates please suggest which would be better and what are the Documents to be carried of I am meeting MP.

Following is the email recieved.

Dear XXXXXXX

This is further to your request under the Access to Information Act for the electronic permanent residence file concerning XXXXXXX, received by Citizenship and Immigration Canada on XXXXX

The processing of your request is now complete and I am pleased to enclose the documents requested. Certain information qualifies for exemption pursuant to section(s) 19(1) personal information of the Access to Information Act.

Please be advised that you are entitled to submit a complaint regarding the processing of your request to the Information Commissioner within sixty days of the receipt of this notice.

balalmughal

Star Member
Jun 17, 2013
Cranbrook, Canada
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-01-2014
AOR Received.
22-02-2014

This is standard email that they usually send if you request GCMS notes.
You can do complaint if your information is wrong and they will correct it. You can not do complain for speeding up process

syedH said:
My timeline is exactly same as yours nad still waiting for MR.I applied for GCMS notes and recieved after a month even my criminal check is in process.Also the email reads as i can give a complaint to speed up the process ,Confused should igo ahead with complaint or meet local MP .Mates please suggest which would be better and what are the Documents to be carried of I am meeting MP.

Following is the email recieved.

Dear XXXXXXX

This is further to your request under the Access to Information Act for the electronic permanent residence file concerning XXXXXXX, received by Citizenship and Immigration Canada on XXXXX

The processing of your request is now complete and I am pleased to enclose the documents requested. Certain information qualifies for exemption pursuant to section(s) 19(1) personal information of the Access to Information Act.

Please be advised that you are entitled to submit a complaint regarding the processing of your request to the Information Commissioner within sixty days of the receipt of this notice.

cayat_3

Star Member
Jun 7, 2009
I received this letter today and don't know what to do.Seniors plz help . I'm jan2014 noc1215.

My employer is small company 5 employees. I can explain some questions as I have pervious experience of my job back home and also did studies in supply chain management from Canada.but the main thing is they ask sales record employer will never provide me. Other than that how can I prove it why company need me.

I am not satisfied that you have acquired the qualifying work experience necessary to be a member of the Canadian Experience Class.

Searches of open sources raise concerns for me that your employer may not have been a company with sufficient shipping and receiving requirements to reasonably require your services as Shipping and Receiving Supervisor for the hours and employment duration declared on your application.

I note that as per your employer reference letter dated it indicates that your employer is an importer of furniture and home décor. In order to allay my concerns please provide, in addition to any other supporting documentation which you choose to submit to address my concerns, certified sales information for the past five years detailing the amount of merchandise sold, shipped, and received from the location where you declared employment. Please also clarify your address location where your declared employment with took place.

Please also provide an organizational structure chart for your location of declared work

I also do not find it reasonable that you would have acquired a position as Shipping and Receiving Supervisor from the offset of hiring with declared employer as it appears you may not have previous experience in the occupation supervised.

AntoTony

Sep 30, 2013
Hello everybody,
what the typical waiting time between paying the right of permanent residency and getting the passport request?