AOR Received.
February 25, 2014
Med's Request
August 11, 2014
Med's Done....
August 15, 2014
cupidsbutler said:
Hi All,

My status in Ecas was "Application Received" for the longest time and is just changed to "In Process" today. All my paperwork are as required and there aren't any anomalies in my application (from my knowledge).

I've also paid the RRPF upfront in September once I completed my medicals. What's the typical timelines from "In Process" to "Decision Made"?

Just got my PPR! What's the typical timeline to send the passport and get it back with a Visa?

rajapr17

Star Member
Feb 12, 2014
cancecjan2013 said:
Got copr and passport back by 7 days wow so fast
Next step landing @ rainbow bridge on sunday.
Good luck friends
Hi cancecjan2013 ,
Could you please update when did your passport reached and who received it.

Thanks.

rajapr17

Star Member
Feb 12, 2014
cupidsbutler said:
Just got my PPR! What's the typical timeline to send the passport and get it back with a Visa?
We dont know exactly how much time its taking, but as of now, 7-Nov Ottawa reached passports, got copr and mine is 10-Nov and I am still waiting .

cupidsbutler

Dec 7, 2013
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-OTTAWA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
January 21, 2014
AOR Received.
February 25, 2014
Med's Request
August 11, 2014
Med's Done....
August 15, 2014
rajapr17 said:
We dont know exactly how much time its taking, but as of now, 7-Nov Ottawa reached passports, got copr and mine is 10-Nov and I am still waiting .
Thanks Raja

KPJT

Oct 26, 2014
cupidsbutler said:
Just got my passport request! How long does it take once I send it in to get it back?
Congratssss!!.. May i know which date they started process your application...bcoz mine also got changed on Tuesday the day changed for you to in process...by the way what is ur ECAS status..
Please update..

rks0101

Oct 21, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
PPRs are not coming in good numbers like they did a month back!! what is happening??

cupidsbutler

Dec 7, 2013
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-OTTAWA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
January 21, 2014
AOR Received.
February 25, 2014
Med's Request
August 11, 2014
Med's Done....
August 15, 2014
KPJT said:
Congratssss!!.. May i know which date they started process your application...bcoz mine also got changed on Tuesday the day changed for you to in process...by the way what is ur ECAS status..
Please update..
Thanks! My status in Ecas changed to "In Process" November 25th. However, as mentioned in prior posts, Ecas is typically delayed a week or more.

Current status in Ecas is "Decision Made".

cancecjan2013

Nov 5, 2014
rajapr17 said:
Hi cancecjan2013 ,
Could you please update when did your passport reached and who received it.

Thanks.

Sorry i could not check my stuffs because of internet issue at home.
I have got ppr on 12th nov and send it accross to ottawa on 13th nov.it reached to ottawa on 14th before 12 noon.

I have got my pp back after stamping on 21st nov by noon because of some post canada issue...otherwise i could have got it by 20th since they posted it on 19th nov.

Cheers
Cancecjan2013

defrontier

Star Member
Feb 5, 2014
cancecjan2013 said:
Sorry i could not check my stuffs because of internet issue at home.
I have got ppr on 12th nov and send it accross to ottawa on 13th nov.it reached to ottawa on 14th before 12 noon.

I have got my pp back after stamping on 21st nov by noon because of some post canada issue...otherwise i could have got it by 20th since they posted it on 19th nov.

Cheers
Cancecjan2013
Hi Cancecjan2013,

I have a question for you out of curiosity! Have you ever requested GCMS NOTES? If yes, what was the noc classification described? Can you share?

Eventhough I applied as Noc 1225, they define me as Class B not A... My pp was also received on Nov 14 but no such activity as yours. I started to think that they prioritise based on noc classification... Pls prove wrong...

Thanks,

Defrontier

cancecjan2013

Nov 5, 2014
defrontier said:
Hi Cancecjan2013,

I have a question for you out of curiosity! Have you ever requested GCMS NOTES? If yes, what was the noc classification described? Can you share?

Eventhough I applied as Noc 1225, they define me as Class B not A... My pp was also received on Nov 14 but no such activity as yours. I started to think that they prioritise based on noc classification... Pls prove wrong...

Thanks,

Defrontier
Hi Defrontier,

I did applied under noc 2172 b but the classification was not mentioned in gcms notes i received on october.
Do not speculate anything as i know my. Case was done with an exceptional fast timeline.
I personally know friends who applied undersame noc got pp back after stamping in 1 months time.
You will get urs soon.the painstaking wait should be over soon

Cheers

howru

Feb 12, 2014
Hello,

I have recd. my ppr late on Friday 28th Nov. Applied on 2nd Jan. and received medical request on 9th July, completed medicals uploaded by 29th July, rprf requested on 15th July and paid the same day. After that our medicals went for review due to my son's medical condition and then the waiting game. I did everything possible, GCMS 3 times, 3rd GCMS in progress, contacted MP and got reply the same day in fact same moment, MP office just replicated the info which was there in GCMS but they did contacted CIC very quickly. Searched this forum for answers and yes i found answer somewhere that medical review turn around time is around 120 days and for me it was just 120 days to complete medical review (luck or coincidence whatever it is). And believe me i was not expecting such a smooth medical review, it was kind of no question asked, just wait for some time and that was reasonable, only thing is i was in hurry.

Now after waiting for PR i applied for TRV and sent my passports for TRV stamping on 18th Nov. as we are planning to go to India by mid of December. Now i am not sure whether my passports will come back with TRV stamping or PR stamping. Any idea experts? If i get my passports with TRV then i have to send them back for PR stamping and by mid December it is not feasible to get passports back with PR stamp. If i dont send them now and send them later after coming from India then 30 days deadline will be over. Good situation to be in..... :)

rks0101

Oct 21, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
howru said:
Hello,

I have recd. my ppr late on Friday 28th Nov. Applied on 2nd Jan. and received medical request on 9th July, completed medicals uploaded by 29th July, rprf requested on 15th July and paid the same day. After that our medicals went for review due to my son's medical condition and then the waiting game. I did everything possible, GCMS 3 times, 3rd GCMS in progress, contacted MP and got reply the same day in fact same moment, MP office just replicated the info which was there in GCMS but they did contacted CIC very quickly. Searched this forum for answers and yes i found answer somewhere that medical review turn around time is around 120 days and for me it was just 120 days to complete medical review (luck or coincidence whatever it is). And believe me i was not expecting such a smooth medical review, it was kind of no question asked, just wait for some time and that was reasonable, only thing is i was in hurry.

Now after waiting for PR i applied for TRV and sent my passports for TRV stamping on 18th Nov. as we are planning to go to India by mid of December. Now i am not sure whether my passports will come back with TRV stamping or PR stamping. Any idea experts? If i get my passports with TRV then i have to send them back for PR stamping and by mid December it is not feasible to get passports back with PR stamp. If i dont send them now and send them later after coming from India then 30 days deadline will be over. Good situation to be in..... :)
Hello..

Congrats!

Could you share approximate what date did your ECAS status show - Medicals received..

Thanks