Gurindar

Champion Member
Jul 24, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
03-12-2014
Just to confirm any one of Jan applicants who paid RPRF Upfront still got the official RPRF request ?

Gurindar

Champion Member
Jul 24, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
03-12-2014
Gurindar said:
Just to confirm any one of Jan applicants who paid RPRF Upfront still got the official RPRF request ?
Any body Guys ?? Who is Jan applicant and is active now at forum :D

gaganpal_2007

Star Member
Apr 16, 2012
Toronto
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
11-03-2016
Hello Guys,

I need your help here.

I came to canada in May 2012 and finished my degree in July 2013. I received my degree certficate in August 2013. However, i got my PGWP on 5th November 2014.

I started to work from 29th August 2013.

So, will my one year work experience count from 29th August 2013 or will it be counted from 5th November 2014?

Your response will be highly appreciated.

Breadbaker

Nov 10, 2013
Hi guys,

Just received my RPRF!

It looks like they send the same e-mail to a lot of us so congrats to all who have received it and good luck to all who haven't.

Gurindar

Champion Member
Jul 24, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
03-12-2014
rpsingh,Srikanth1,lia,cupidsbutler , As per Jan Sheet you guys have paid RPRF upfront , Did anyone of you still got RPRF request yesterday ?

xiaoyao1107

Jun 25, 2014
Hi all,

I applied on Jan 15 and I am still waiting for the MR.
I got a letter on Aug 11 asking me about my intention to reside in Vancouver because I resided in Quebec at that time.
I moved out of Quebec and quitted my job on Aug 31, replied the email on Sep 2nd, with the intention letter, and changed address (to the US).

I hear nothing until now, and the address in the system online still shows my Quebec old address. Is it normal? I heard it can take them up to 3 weeks to update the address online but it is more than 3 weeks now.

I can update the address to my friend's address in Vancouver online because I am going to Vancouver later. Is it a good idea to update to the Vancouver address? or that would confuse the officer? Thanks!

srikanth1

May 28, 2014
Gurindar said:
rpsingh,Srikanth1,lia,cupidsbutler , As per Jan Sheet you guys have paid RPRF upfront , Did anyone of you still got RPRF request yesterday ?

@ Gurindar,

have not received any request yet, waiting to hear from CIC on next steps.

Gurindar

Champion Member
Jul 24, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
03-12-2014
srikanth1 said:
@ Gurindar,

Thanks my friend , I hope we all are on Track .

rosticraphel

Star Member
Jul 24, 2013
India
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-O
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-04-2014
Doc's Request.
03-11-2014
AOR Received.
30-04-2014
IELTS Request
With Application
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
Upfront
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
7-12-2015
VISA ISSUED...
25-12-2015
xiaoyao1107 said:
Hi all,

I applied on Jan 15 and I am still waiting for the MR.
I got a letter on Aug 11 asking me about my intention to reside in Vancouver because I resided in Quebec at that time.
I moved out of Quebec and quitted my job on Aug 31, replied the email on Sep 2nd, with the intention letter, and changed address (to the US).

I hear nothing until now, and the address in the system online still shows my Quebec old address. Is it normal? I heard it can take them up to 3 weeks to update the address online but it is more than 3 weeks now.

I can update the address to my friend's address in Vancouver online because I am going to Vancouver later. Is it a good idea to update to the Vancouver address? or that would confuse the officer? Thanks!

Hello xiaoyao1107

Were you in Quebec whole year ?? Or moving around in Canada.. I mean 12 years of experience was in Quebec only or in different part of Canada and at last you were in Quebec???

vbsask1

Star Member
Jan 10, 2014
Congratulations to everyone who received there request and good luck to those who are still waiting hopefully next week we will hear something :)

lgind

Sep 28, 2014
Hi Everyone,

I am new to this forum but have been following it for a long time. I have applied for PR under CEC in Jan 2014 and have received my AOR in Feb 2014. I also received a request to resubmit a letter of employment from my previous employer about a month ago, but since my previous employer declined my request I sent a letter explaining my situation and all other proof of employment (paystubs, contract letter etc.) to CIC. I haven't heard anything from CIC since then.

Do you think, this would have resulted in delaying the processing of my application? Is anyone else in the same situation as me?

surya1984in

Star Member
Feb 26, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-Jan-2014
AOR Received.
25-Feb-2014
Med's Request
02-Aug-2014
Med's Done....
14-Jan-2015
Passport Req..
19-Feb-15
VISA ISSUED...
19-Mar-15
LANDED..........
27-Jun-15
Can someone guess on my situation of whether I will get RPRF request now or later? Below is my case:

App Filed: 24th Jan
AOR Rcvd: 25th Feb
MR Rqstd: 2nd Aug
Appeared for MR: 21st August (except for wife's x-ray due to pregnancy)
Email to CPC-O to inform about partial MR and future change in family composition: 4th Sep,
Reply from CPC-O on my update: 10th Sep.
Pregnancy Due Date: 5th Jan'15.

md4me

Star Member
Jan 12, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-06-2013
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting....
LANDED..........
Waiting....
surya1984in said:
Can someone guess on my situation of whether I will get RPRF request now or later? Below is my case:

App Filed: 24th Jan
AOR Rcvd: 25th Feb
MR Rqstd: 2nd Aug
Appeared for MR: 21st August (except for wife's x-ray due to pregnancy)
Email to CPC-O to inform about partial MR and future change in family composition: 4th Sep,
Reply from CPC-O on my update: 10th Sep.
Pregnancy Due Date: 5th Jan'15.

I went throught the same. Difference in my case was that I received RPRF request immediately after medicals request before I could inform them about pregnancy. As you have informed them, they will put your file on hold which means you will not receive RPRF until you complete your wife's x-ray and inform them.. Then they would ask for child's birth certificate(if born in canada) or other documents/forms filled if born elsewhere.. So its time for you to sit and relax.. dont worry its just matter of time and patience.. congrats on arrival of new one...

Gurindar

Champion Member
Jul 24, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
03-12-2014
srikanth1 said:
@ Gurindar,

Hey Srikanth , Ru still expecting an RPRF request or just the step you are waiting for PPR?

xiaoyao1107

Jun 25, 2014
rosticraphel said:
Hello xiaoyao1107

Were you in Quebec whole year ?? Or moving around in Canada.. I mean 12 years of experience was in Quebec only or in different part of Canada and at last you were in Quebec???
Hi rosticraphel,

Thank you for the reply. I was in Quebec Nov 2012 - Aug 2014 (work). I was in Vancouver Aug 2010 - Aug 2012 (study, master degree).

I moved out to the US, and cannot update address online via the online system. So I sent email to tell the situation. Thanks for the help!