CEC_1304

Champion Member
Mar 25, 2014
Category........
CEC
LANDED..........
02-May 2015
YogeshPa said:
If that is the case, then the letter I have recieved from my employer just states the position I held during the employment but doesn't talk about the responsibilities.

To support the position's responsibilities (to determine NOC code), I can provide the PDF stating the position description from company website, will that satisfy CIC.

Also, I have the letter sent by my employer to CHC stating the NOC code (2174) when I first landed in Canada. The problem is that this letter is from 2012 and was used to get my work permit and TRV first time. This is strong evidence not sure it that would satisfy them.
I have same plan (In case CIC will ask me )
but wait for some seniors advice

Gurindar

Champion Member
Jul 24, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
03-12-2014
YogeshPa said:
Hey guys,

Finally got a response from CPC-O, I was anticipating it to be MR email. However, they are asking to provide letter of employment (below are the exact words)

"Specifically, I have concerns with the lack of a letter of employment that you have not provided in support of your application. I am not satisfied that you meet the skilled work experience requirement because I cannot assess information regarding your duties and functions within the company that match or not the selected NOC and the lead statement."

To me it seems that, I have justify that why I qualify for 2174 NOC.

When I had applied under CEC, I had provided them below documents as my company wasn't ready to provide reference letter stating the duties and responsibilities.
1) Most recent work permit
2) T4 slip for 2012-2013
3) CRA Notice of assessment
4) Work employment letter
5) Salary slips

So, any pointers to support 2174 NOC in absence of reference letter from employer ?
Hi YogeshPa

You can do below things.

1. Get an email from concerned department that they are not willing to provide any letter - Take a Copy of it
2. I hope while applying work permit your concerned department would have given supporting letter to support your WP case and it should have Duties supporting your NOC Code. - Take a Copy of it
3. Try to get in touch with your Client or your company Manager with whom you have a good rapport and explain him the case , and hope he can sign a Letter stating the duties related to your NOC code and duration you served in Canada.- Take a Original Copy of it (You can also Take Colleagues signatures who worked in Canada on Multiple copies to make your case stronger.)
4. Write a Cover letter , send all above docs and try to convince your scenario to VO/ CIC and keep your Finger Crossed.

Question - Your initial "Work employment letter" as per point 4 above was having duties or not ? if "NO" then i can understand why CIC has these doubts , if "YES" was your duties matched to the NOC code ?
Question - What role was specified on the WP.

This is best I know my friend ,Let me know if you have any more questions .

vague

Jul 29, 2014
Hi, as a Jan applicant, I have been a silent reader of this thread for a long time. I received MR this morning for me and 2 dependents.

Here is our timeline:
App. filed: Jan 17 2014
AOR: Feb 21
RCMP request: March 21
MR: July 29

Hope everybody in this thread get some good news very soon.

RaquelGenio

Star Member
Sep 17, 2010
Toronto, Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-01-2014
AOR Received.
27-02-2014
Med's Request
08-08-2014
Med's Done....
15-08-2014
Interview........
RPRF received 28-Oct-2014
Passport Req..
Exempt (Ecas change to DM Dec 9th)
VISA ISSUED...
12-12-2014
LANDED..........
15-01-2015
vague said:
Hi, as a Jan applicant, I have been a silent reader of this thread for a long time. I received MR this morning for me and 2 dependents.

Here is our timeline:

This is great news - Congrats!

All the best,
R.

sonofapeach

Mar 12, 2014
Hello,

I am Jan 13th applicant, AOR Feb 21st. I received request to submit PCC for myself and my spouse yesterday. Do we get MR only after submitting these documents or can we anticipate it before that?

srikanth1

May 28, 2014
vague said:

Here is our timeline:

Congrats, did your ECAS changed to in progress?

muyo

Apr 7, 2014
Hi everyone,

i need an advice please ....

1)I have not yet receive the medical request, but i have seen today that i put a small error on a cic form : in my employment letter it is declared that i work 37,5 per week, but i declared 40h per week on a IMM008_8e cic form, so how can i fix this error and send it to cic ?

2) my passport has just expired but i have a new one, how can i communicate to CIC a copy of my new passport?

thank you very much in advance

Muyo

latanaiduV

Star Member
Jul 21, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-01-2014
Doc's Request.
28-07-2014
AOR Received.
20-02-2014
Med's Request
9-Oct-2014
Med's Done....
23-Oct-2014
LANDED..........
18-May-2015
sonofapeach said:
Hello,

I am Jan 13th applicant, AOR Feb 21st. I received request to submit PCC for myself and my spouse yesterday. Do we get MR only after submitting these documents or can we anticipate it before that?
Hi sonofapeach,

same thing with me. My application was received on Jan 14th, AOR on Feb 20th. I got an email asking for PCC from USA.

Thanks

Gurindar

Champion Member
Jul 24, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
03-12-2014
Toronto Media said:
any RPRF request for Jan applicants yet ?
What is the Current Trend ? I have one of my friends getting it in 2 days after MR request . I guess it comes when certain checks(Security and Criminality ) are completed .

Would like to hear other views.

YogeshPa

May 27, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-01-2014
Doc's Request.
28-07-2014
AOR Received.
20-02-2014
IELTS Request
CELPIP submitted with application
Med's Request
24-09-2014
Med's Done....
04-10-2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
28-10-2014
Gurindar said:
Hi YogeshPa

You can do below things.

1. Get an email from concerned department that they are not willing to provide any letter - Take a Copy of it
2. I hope while applying work permit your concerned department would have given supporting letter to support your WP case and it should have Duties supporting your NOC Code. - Take a Copy of it
3. Try to get in touch with your Client or your company Manager with whom you have a good rapport and explain him the case , and hope he can sign a Letter stating the duties related to your NOC code and duration you served in Canada.- Take a Original Copy of it (You can also Take Colleagues signatures who worked in Canada on Multiple copies to make your case stronger.)
4. Write a Cover letter , send all above docs and try to convince your scenario to VO/ CIC and keep your Finger Crossed.

Question - Your initial "Work employment letter" as per point 4 above was having duties or not ? if "NO" then i can understand why CIC has these doubts , if "YES" was your duties matched to the NOC code ?
Question - What role was specified on the WP.

This is best I know my friend ,Let me know if you have any more questions .

Thanks Gurindar for your valuable suggestions

Point 1 ..I have initiated that. I have verification of employment (VOE) letter but information is too scanty there in it.
Point 2 ..very storng evidence so going for it (may even suffice to justify my responsibilities)
Point 3 ..I am in my home country so not sure how that would be taken, so this is as good as point 1
Point 4 ..This is a key how I would prepare cover letter. Working on it

In addition to point 1, additionally, I can provide VOE they have given me and provide additional supplement stating the duties and functions for the post.

Thank you for suggestions once again