+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

New CEC - Jan 2014 Applications

srinigns

Jan 15, 2014
Hi balalmughal,

Thanks for reply. Now I am in India. How can I submit my Medical report to CPP Ottawa office.

Thanks,

Toronto Media

Feb 13, 2014
I had the same problem. Went for e-medicals.The doctor office was unable to locate my file using the IME number provided. So they created a new file and gave me a new UMI number. I just emailed CIC informing the details.

hondaFan13

Jul 7, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
srinigns said:
Hi balalmughal,

Thanks for reply. Now I am in India. How can I submit my Medical report to CPP Ottawa office.

Thanks,
I dont think you submit your medical reports. THe Doctor does that.

Toronto Media

Feb 13, 2014
Any RPRF request for Jan applicants yet ? Normally the trend is 1 week from the date of medical request. I got medical request on July 18. Still no RPRF request

EIN_3

Dec 5, 2013
Toronto Media said:
I had the same problem. Went for e-medicals.The doctor office was unable to locate my file using the IME number provided. So they created a new file and gave me a new UMI number. I just emailed CIC informing the details.
Hi Toronto Media,

My details were not shown up in the emedicals with the IME number given by CIC. Doctor's office gave me a new UMI number to be emailed to CIC mentioning that they created UMI number and 2 documents (One for me and one for my spouse).

Can you advise on what information you sent to CIC (kind of template what you mentioend) and to which email address I need to send?

Very much appreciate your quick help.

Thanks.

Toronto Media

Feb 13, 2014
It was sent by my lawyer. But its basically nothing but mentioning the exact same problem which we faced and then provide the scanned copy. Email i need to check. Its the standard CPP ottawa one

srikanth1

May 28, 2014
from the spread sheet it looks like only 4 applicants actually got MRs in Jan so far and I guess we are in to 3rd week. process is very slow these days.

srikanth1

May 28, 2014
srikanth1 said:
Hello Seniors,

I have made a upfront RPRF payment and by mistake I have spelt my name incorrectly(fat finget) and the payment went though fine but the receipt has spelling mistake. how can I correct the name on the receipt.

please help..

Finally I Manually corrected my name and sent the RPRF, Hope CIC accepts it. Is there any way that i can find if CIC accepted the payment other than GCMS notes (this really takes a month to come)

RaquelGenio

Star Member
Sep 17, 2010
Toronto, Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-01-2014
AOR Received.
27-02-2014
Med's Request
08-08-2014
Med's Done....
15-08-2014
Interview........
RPRF received 28-Oct-2014
Passport Req..
Exempt (Ecas change to DM Dec 9th)
VISA ISSUED...
12-12-2014
LANDED..........
15-01-2015
srikanth1 said:
from the spread sheet it looks like only 4 applicants actually got MRs in Jan so far and I guess we are in to 3rd week. process is very slow these days.
According to trackitt a Jan14/2014 candidate received MR on July25... Compared to previous months is not slow at all.

R.

YogeshPa

May 27, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-01-2014
Doc's Request.
28-07-2014
AOR Received.
20-02-2014
IELTS Request
CELPIP submitted with application
Med's Request
24-09-2014
Med's Done....
04-10-2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
28-10-2014
Hey guys,

Finally got a response from CPC-O, I was anticipating it to be MR email. However, they are asking to provide letter of employment (below are the exact words)

"Specifically, I have concerns with the lack of a letter of employment that you have not provided in support of your application. I am not satisfied that you meet the skilled work experience requirement because I cannot assess information regarding your duties and functions within the company that match or not the selected NOC and the lead statement."

To me it seems that, I have justify that why I qualify for 2174 NOC.

When I had applied under CEC, I had provided them below documents as my company wasn't ready to provide reference letter stating the duties and responsibilities.
1) Most recent work permit
2) T4 slip for 2012-2013
3) CRA Notice of assessment
4) Work employment letter
5) Salary slips

So, any pointers to support 2174 NOC in absence of reference letter from employer ?

kichha51

Star Member
Jun 8, 2013
Bangalore, India
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC - O
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10 Apr 2014
AOR Received.
05 May 2014
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
Med's Request
22 May 2015
Med's Done....
01 Jun 2015
YogeshPa said:
Hey guys,

Finally got a response from CPC-O, I was anticipating it to be MR email. However, they are asking to provide letter of employment (below are the exact words)

"Specifically, I have concerns with the lack of a letter of employment that you have not provided in support of your application. I am not satisfied that you meet the skilled work experience requirement because I cannot assess information regarding your duties and functions within the company that match or not the selected NOC and the lead statement."

When I had applied under CEC, I had provided them below documents as my company wasn't ready to provide reference letter stating the duties and responsibilities.
2) T4 slip for 2012-2013
5) Salary slips

So, any pointers to support 2174 NOC in absence of reference letter from employer ?
What I have seen recently in forum is CIC is requesting for employment letters to all the candidates who didn't submit it during the application filing. Looks like they are considering employment letter as an important document of evidence. This is just my thoughts. Wait for some seniors to respond.

YogeshPa

May 27, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-01-2014
Doc's Request.
28-07-2014
AOR Received.
20-02-2014
IELTS Request
CELPIP submitted with application
Med's Request
24-09-2014
Med's Done....
04-10-2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
28-10-2014
If that is the case, then the letter I have recieved from my employer just states the position I held during the employment but doesn't talk about the responsibilities.

To support the position's responsibilities (to determine NOC code), I can provide the PDF stating the position description from company website, will that satisfy CIC.

Also, I have the letter sent by my employer to CHC stating the NOC code (2174) when I first landed in Canada. The problem is that this letter is from 2012 and was used to get my work permit and TRV first time. This is strong evidence not sure it that would satisfy them.

hondaFan13

Jul 7, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
YogeshPa said:
If that is the case, then the letter I have recieved from my employer just states the position I held during the employment but doesn't talk about the responsibilities.

To support the position's responsibilities (to determine NOC code), I can provide the PDF stating the position description from company website, will that satisfy CIC.

Also, I have the letter sent by my employer to CHC stating the NOC code (2174) when I first landed in Canada. The problem is that this letter is from 2012 and was used to get my work permit and TRV first time. This is strong evidence not sure it that would satisfy them.
I did something similar. I got the letter from HR that had FT, pay, start date, and NOC code. I also attached the standard description of duties.

I never submitted the letter from my manager. However since you have been flagged, you might was to take all possible precautions.

CEC_1304

Champion Member
Mar 25, 2014
Category........
CEC
LANDED..........
02-May 2015
YogeshPa said:
Hey guys,

2) T4 slip for 2012-2013
5) Salary slips

I am exactly on same boat , and really worried now :-\ :-\ :-\ :-\

kichha51 said:
What I have seen recently in forum is CIC is requesting for employment letters to all the candidates who didn't submit it during the application filing. Looks like they are considering employment letter as an important document of evidence. This is just my thoughts. Wait for some seniors to respond.
Not sure as few of my friends got it without Emp ref letter . may be dependent on VO