Jan 30, 2013
Mississauga
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP- Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Congrats!!!

Please update the spreadsheet as it will help a lot to others.

CAPRIJIT said:
thanks . it helps

My MR request received last week was for Principle, Spouse & 2 Dependents.

I would say that the number of people in the application has minimal impact. Provided all your documents are in order and there is minimal reason to question them then you should have little or no trouble. Ensure any requests for additional documents are acted upon promptly.

Thx

A

Dr_Midnite

Jun 9, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-01-2014
Doc's Request.
21-03-2014
AOR Received.
19-02-2014
IELTS Request
With Application
Med's Request
14-07-2014
Med's Done....
31-07-2014
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
N/A
VISA ISSUED...
COPR 30-10-2014
LANDED..........
15-11-2014
Hi OMNI

If you read the earlier posts you will find that CAPRIJIT is reposting my earlier post regards my MR as I answered a question for him/her.

My details are not in the spreadsheet but any January applicant can see my comments on this thread.

Thx

A

pj11

Star Member
Apr 6, 2014
Hi Everyone,

just received MR email

app received jan 03, 2014

Quick question: I have already done an upfront medical on July 10th and still got the request ..any thoughts?
also there is a form attached to the email "Client information and biodata form" do I have to fill this form and send it to them ? I thought it was discontinued as per previously posted by other members of this forum.

By the way you all are amazing ...been a silent reader! ....best of luck for rest of the applicants

Thanks

alijumani

Champion Member
Jan 11, 2011
Toronto
Category........
CEC
LANDED..........
09-08-2015
pj11 said:
Hi Everyone,

just received MR email

Quick question: I have already done an upfront medical on July 10th and still got the request ..any thoughts?
also there is a form attached to the email "Client information and biodata form" do I have to fill this form and send it to them ? I thought it was discontinued as per previously posted by other members of this forum.

By the way you all are amazing ...been a silent reader! ....best of luck for rest of the applicants

Thanks
Congrats I wish everyone get their application approved with out any hassle and timely manner.

Dr_Midnite

Jun 9, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-01-2014
Doc's Request.
21-03-2014
AOR Received.
19-02-2014
IELTS Request
With Application
Med's Request
14-07-2014
Med's Done....
31-07-2014
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
N/A
VISA ISSUED...
COPR 30-10-2014
LANDED..........
15-11-2014
Hi

I can't comment on the upfront medical. I would have expected CIC to use this if they have it. I would either just complete a new medical or try to clarify with CIC. Personally I would just do the medical.

The doctor completing your medical will complete the form, it will already be pre-polluted with your information. When you book your medical take it with you as it has key information such as your application number and UCI numbers.

I received my MR recently and I had the same forms issued to us from CIC so they are very much being used.

Thx

A

srinigns

Jan 15, 2014
Hollow friends,

Received medicals today. Below are my time lines. All the best guys.

Application sent : Dec 27 2013
Application received : Jan 03 2014
AOR received : Feb 14 2014
Medicals received : July 19 2014

srikanth1

May 28, 2014
After you have done upfront medical a did you send the receipts to cic and did your file got updated as Medicals received ?

pj11 said:
Hi Everyone,

just received MR email

Thanks

vbsask1

Star Member
Jan 10, 2014
Hello everyone I recieved my medicals request yesterday my timelines are
Application recieved 6th january 2014
AOR recieved 18th feburary 2014
Medical request 19th july 2014
Good luck everyone cheers :)

pestoo

Jul 21, 2014
Hi

I have a question about the process procedure..

This is my timeline in general:
App sent: jan 2014
App received: feb 2014
Request police certificate: July 19 2014
---- I explained my situation that they already have my original certificate in cic. I got an automatic reply.
Several minutes later, I got another email from another email addresss asking me to do medical examination.
I haven't got any formal reply from the police certificate email.

Now I am confused: should I just go forward with the medical exam without thinking about the certificate? Does the medical exam email mean that they already updated my material and go to the next step? Or should I still prepare for the police certificate as well as the medical exam?

Thanks!!

iam_toby

VIP Member
Feb 4, 2013
Hi,

pestoo said:
Hi

I have a question about the process procedure..

This is my timeline in general:
App sent: jan 2014
App received: feb 2014
Request police certificate: July 19 2014
---- I explained my situation that they already have my original certificate in cic. I got an automatic reply.
Several minutes later, I got another email from another email addresss asking me to do medical examination.
I haven't got any formal reply from the police certificate email.

Now I am confused: should I just go forward with the medical exam without thinking about the certificate? Does the medical exam email mean that they already updated my material and go to the next step? Or should I still prepare for the police certificate as well as the medical exam?

Thanks!!
if I were you, I would do the medicals and get a new PCC. Send it to CIC, so you're on the safe side, unless you get a response
from CIC telling you not to send the PCC.

T.

pestoo

Jul 21, 2014
Thanks! But the thing is I need their request letter to singapore government before I can apply for the police certificate. So I have to wait for their reply if they really need it..

iam_toby said:
Hi,

if I were you, I would do the medicals and get a new PCC. Send it to CIC, so you're on the safe side, unless you get a response
from CIC telling you not to send the PCC.

T.

iam_toby

VIP Member
Feb 4, 2013
Hi,

pestoo said:
Thanks! But the thing is I need their request letter to singapore government before I can apply for the police certificate. So I have to wait for their reply if they really need it..
I thought you said that you've already received the request??

T.

Gurindar

Champion Member
Jul 24, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
03-12-2014
Jan Folks have started getting MR request full-fledged? I see 3-4 early jan applicants have got MR and rest of them in sheet have done upfront medicals .

Please post your views.

YogeshPa any News ???

YogeshPa

May 27, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-01-2014
Doc's Request.
28-07-2014
AOR Received.
20-02-2014
IELTS Request
CELPIP submitted with application
Med's Request
24-09-2014
Med's Done....
04-10-2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
28-10-2014
No MR for me until now.

I am suspecting that..since my PCC is not there, they might ask for it at some point soon and it might be delaying my MR.
As I am prepared for PCC, I would be getting it this week and then will send it right away to them. Hoping to MR after that.

Goku

VIP Member
Jan 13, 2014
Category........
YogeshPa said:
No MR for me until now.

I am suspecting that..since my PCC is not there, they might ask for it at some point soon and it might be delaying my MR.
As I am prepared for PCC, I would be getting it this week and then will send it right away to them. Hoping to MR after that.
As far as I know PCC request will not delay MR. It might delay PPR because of security clearance concern but not MR.