+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

New CEC - Jan 2014 Applications

minu23

Feb 10, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Goku said:
See note at the end of AOR email. They have given email address to update changes to your file. Yes Just attach birth certificate and Cover letter. I think that should be enough.
I second that.

medabor

Star Member
Jan 1, 2014
BC
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Toronto Media said:
Thanks for the answer

How do I notify CIC ? ..Just over email with the birth certificate and cover letter. Or anything else ?
To be sure send an email to CPC-CTD-Ottawa@cic.gc.ca and ask about the requirments ! i did the same regarding Police CC submission and i got a response in a couple days... make sure you include full name , date of birth, UCI, app number and category + subject
when u send it u'll get an email ( liike an acknowledgment ) . you should get the information in 2 to 3 days

Gurindar

Champion Member
Jul 24, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
03-12-2014
I have received RCMP letter Today as I have done Fingerprinting Last Monday from One of the Legal Agency mentioned at CIC site , So it took ideally 5-6 Business days .

Here is my experience.

When I went there I offered them to show the Mail print out where CIC requested for RCMP .They gave me two options do I want results to be sent directly to CIC or to me , I have chosen the Latter option.

I updated to them I need for PR/Immigration proposes requested by CIC , and They mentioned the Only Reason in their Electronic system they can fill for this particular scenario (Sent to Residential Address) requesting RCMP as "landed Immigrant Status" .

I hope what I did is correct , They Charged me 39 Dollars + Taxes.

Question 1: As i received the RCMP result in Mail , Can i Open the Envelope and see the result ? I hope CIC wouldn't have any issue if the envelope is open .

Breadbaker said:
That is good news. At least you know they are doing something on your file! You just need to go to the local police station and let them know you want a fingerprint to be done. (Or go to a legal agency in your area to have your fingerprint taken)

Bring the letter CIC sent with you, maybe they will need it.

The process may take from one week to one month depends on the volumns but I got mine in a week and a half and I think that is the average speed.

Hope it helps!

Gurindar

Champion Member
Jul 24, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
03-12-2014
Can Anybody help me out here , Can i Open the RCMP results envelope received by me recently ? Please read the quote attached.

Gurindar said:
I have received RCMP letter Today as I have done Fingerprinting Last Monday from One of the Legal Agency mentioned at CIC site , So it took ideally 5-6 Business days .

Here is my experience.

When I went there I offered them to show the Mail print out where CIC requested for RCMP .They gave me two options do I want results to be sent directly to CIC or to me , I have chosen the Latter option.

I updated to them I need for PR/Immigration proposes requested by CIC , and They mentioned the Only Reason in their Electronic system they can fill for this particular scenario (Sent to Residential Address) requesting RCMP as "landed Immigrant Status" .

I hope what I did is correct , They Charged me 39 Dollars + Taxes.

Question 1: As i received the RCMP result in Mail , Can i Open the Envelope and see the result ? I hope CIC wouldn't have any issue if the envelope is open .

Gurindar

Champion Member
Jul 24, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
03-12-2014
What is ("Centre de Traitement Pilote – Ottawa – EM5578") , EM5778 here , is it a VO number ?

I got it in mail signature of RCMP request !!

iam_toby

VIP Member
Feb 4, 2013
Gurindar said:
What is ("Centre de Traitement Pilote – Ottawa – EM5578") , EM5778 here , is it a VO number ?

I got it in mail signature of RCMP request !!
Yes, we believe that those are codes for the VO who sent the request.
Some kind of employee number, maybe?

Gurindar

Champion Member
Jul 24, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
03-12-2014
Dear Toby

Can you please help me out with one more question , Can i Open the RCMP envelope received before sending it to CIC ?

iam_toby said:
Yes, we believe that those are codes for the VO who sent the request.
Some kind of employee number, maybe?

Goku

VIP Member
Jan 13, 2014
Category........
Gurindar said:
Dear Toby

Can you please help me out with one more question , Can i Open the RCMP envelope received before sending it to CIC ?
Yes you can. There is noting wrong in opening it. Just don't damage it as you have to submit original PCC.

cyccyy33

Feb 20, 2014
Hi everyone, i also got my RCMP yesterday.
i live in Edmonton, AB and the file was requested on Mar24. Much faster than i expected. Thanks,

vbsask1

Star Member
Jan 10, 2014
Hi everyone,
Did anyone of you from January 2014 applicant applied for GCMS notes yet or is it still too early for that ?

Gurindar

Champion Member
Jul 24, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
03-12-2014
Is it handy to send T4 Scanned copy of 2013 by email or wait till NOA is received ? I have read credibility of T4 enhances considerably if NOA of same financial year is also provided with it .

dith

Jun 9, 2008
Hi to all members of this forum, I would like to clarify one of the requirements to apply under Canadian Experience Class is that the applicant must:
have at least 12 months of full-time (or an equal amount in part-time) skilled work experience in Canada in the three years before you apply.
is the 3 years before applying should be 3 years in Canada or just the past 3 years?

Please enlighten as I arrived in March 2012, and send a cec application on January 2014. My permit will expire on December 2014.

Thank you and good luck to all of us.

Goku

VIP Member
Jan 13, 2014
Category........
dith said:
Hi to all members of this forum, I would like to clarify one of the requirements to apply under Canadian Experience Class is that the applicant must:
have at least 12 months of full-time (or an equal amount in part-time) skilled work experience in Canada in the three years before you apply.
is the 3 years before applying should be 3 years in Canada or just the past 3 years?

Please enlighten as I arrived in March 2012, and send a cec application on January 2014. My permit will expire on December 2014.

Thank you and good luck to all of us.
Canadian Experience class. Category name it self suggest experience in Canada. So it should be part-time or full-time experience in Canada in past 3 years.

dith

Jun 9, 2008
thinking that the canadian experience they are referring is the canadian SKILLED experience
thanks