+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

New CEC - Jan 2014 Applications

iam_toby

VIP Member
Feb 4, 2013
sonofapeach said:
Hi guys, just wondering if RCMP requests are issued to all the applicants ?
RCMP requests are only issued if name based searches come back positive, this usually happens to widely used names.

medabor

Star Member
Jan 1, 2014
BC
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
did anybody apply for BOWP (online) this mid-March and got something positive yet ?

Toronto Media

Feb 13, 2014
I have received my AOR. I was blessed with a child last week here in Canada.....Please let me know what all documents/ forms i need to fill and send. It seems i can update over email . Please let me know the steps and details

It will be of great help

medabor

Star Member
Jan 1, 2014
BC
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Toronto Media said:
I have received my AOR. I was blessed with a child last week here in Canada.....Please let me know what all documents/ forms i need to fill and send. It seems i can update over email . Please let me know the steps and details

It will be of great help
I believe the first step is calling CIC ! refer to this link, might help http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/new-baby-born-critical-issue-t72720.0.html

iam_toby

VIP Member
Feb 4, 2013
Toronto Media said:
What # to call ? I mean my baby is born in Canada, I am not clear from the link as what i need to do exactly.
This post should answer your question:

>> http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/new-baby-born-critical-issue-t72720.0.html;msg790761#msg790761

medabor

Star Member
Jan 1, 2014
BC
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Toronto Media said:
What # to call ? I mean my baby is born in Canada, I am not clear from the link as what i need to do exactly.
1888 242 2100 look at toby's answer, he put a link for ya. good luck

Toronto Media

Feb 13, 2014
i looked at the post but I am little confused as the post says about payment of 150 CAD processing fee. Ideally my child need not get a PR as he is born here. So I am little confused if it's applicable for child born in Canada

minu23

Feb 10, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Toronto Media said:
i looked at the post but I am little confused as the post says about payment of 150 CAD processing fee. Ideally my child need not get a PR as he is born here. So I am little confused if it's applicable for child born in Canada
Your son is a Canadian citizen. You no need to pay any fee. Your son is completely out of the PR process. Just inform about the newborn to CIC. That is all you have to do. Congrats for your baby :)

The link toby has shared is for baby born outside Canada. Hope this helps.

medabor

Star Member
Jan 1, 2014
BC
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Toronto Media said:
please call 1888 242 2100, there is nothing to worry about

Goku

VIP Member
Jan 13, 2014
Category........
See note at the end of AOR email. They have given email address to update changes to your file. Yes Just attach birth certificate and Cover letter. I think that should be enough.