+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

New Canadian Prime Minister Mr. Justin Trudeau very Kind Man

msingh199

Nov 21, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello ladies/Gents,

He is very kind man. I hope if we can some how make him aware about current CEC delay situation , hopefully he can do something for all of us.

He is on Facebook, Not sure if we should message him and tell him about situation. What would you guys advise?

Please please provide your opinions.

We can't just take more stress , its indirectly affecting our mental health.

We all are stressed out from more than a year.

Please lets get together and do something.

Thanks

pfse

Mar 20, 2014
Re: New Canadian Prime Minister Mr. justin turdeo very Kind Man

msingh199 said:
Hello ladies/Gents,

He is very kind man. I hope if we can some how make him aware about current CEC delay situation , hopefully he can do something for all of us.

He is on Facebook, Not sure if we should message him and tell him about situation. What would you guys advise?

Please please provide your opinions.

We can't just take more stress , its indirectly affecting our mental health.

We all are stressed out from more than a year.

Please lets get together and do something.

Thanks
I see you respect him so much that you forgot to write his name with a capital letter, and completely twisted his family name. Who is turdeo? :eek:

AK84

Aug 11, 2011
Re: New Canadian Prime Minister Mr. justin turdeo very Kind Man

how to email to Justin Trudeau or any other way we raise our voice about the delay on old- CEC applications ?

msingh199

Nov 21, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Name has been updated , lets not change our topic friends, make him aware some how. Please advise every one the best way to convey our message to him.
May be we should write a letter and have it signed by each and every one this thread at least and we can visit him in his office and explain our situation.

Please don't just read this thread at least drop your views since we all need help.

Choc24

May 27, 2014
I'm sorry but this thread cracks me up. First, what makes you think he's a kind man? I was happy when he got elected but c'mon, I doubt he got where he is by being kind. Second, why on hell would you believe he handles his own facebook? lol and third, he has a whole country to run, and I doubt that a bunch of foreigners are first on his list.
But seriously speaking, I do think is a good idea to approach the new mp's and make them aware of the situation and maybe when Trudeau announces his cabinet, we could send that letter to the new Minister of Citizenship and Immigration. However, I think now that this whole delay is part of their plan to fill in quotas at the end of the year since they are so far from reaching the 23000 target they intended for 2015, but that's just especulation.

nuke noodles

Sep 4, 2014
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
CEC filed 09-22-2014
Nomination.....
PNP filed 01-2014, nominated 06-2015. EE-ITA 01-2016
AOR Received.
CEC-AOR 02-04-2015, EE-AOR 02-2016
Med's Done....
EE Medical Passed 02-2016. ECAS MER 03-14-2016.
Passport Req..
PPR 2016-04-06, DM 2016-04-08
VISA ISSUED...
2016-04-12
LANDED..........
2016-05-22
I really hope he overhaul the LMIA bullsh!t soon. Not like I need it to renew my WP but with LMIA everything is just too stupid. I mean some of my favourite sushi restaurants shut down, moved to US or went back to Japan coz it's too expensive to get LMIA for chefs. So what does CIC want after all? Getting white Canadians to make sushi??? And killing the culture diversity, which is one of this country's greatest asset, at the same time? Surely the restaurant owner can't prove that no white Canadians can make sushi right?
Some of my favourite Indian and Filipino staff at my regular Tim Hortons, disappeared after April this year, they were the friendly ones who would greet every customer with smiles and good morning and have a little chit chats while I wait for my orders. Soon after they disappeared, my regular Tim Hortons got some white, overweighted, aged Canadians who would stare at me with a "you damn foreigner" attitude, randomly fill my orders wrong and arrogantly dismiss any customers who appear to be foreign. I don't bother to go there anymore.

I simply don't understand where did these unhappy low income Canadians got their pride, and their superiority over foreigner from. Some of them simply have the idea of "you came to Canada for a living, then your own country MUST NOT even compare to Canada" bullsh!t

msingh199

Nov 21, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Choc24 said:
I'm sorry but this thread cracks me up. First, what makes you think he's a kind man? I was happy when he got elected but c'mon, I doubt he got where he is by being kind. Second, why on hell would you believe he handles his own facebook? lol and third, he has a whole country to run, and I doubt that a bunch of foreigners are first on his list.
But seriously speaking, I do think is a good idea to approach the new mp's and make them aware of the situation and maybe when Trudeau announces his cabinet, we could send that letter to the new Minister of Citizenship and Immigration. However, I think now that this whole delay is part of their plan to fill in quotas at the end of the year since they are so far from reaching the 23000 target they intended for 2015, but that's just especulation.
Hello Choc24,

I completely understand you are frustrated like all of us, I am completely agree what you said and I appreciate that.

But my friend if you read his Agenda he promised so much for Canadian citizens and immigrants too. "I am not saying he will fulfill his promises " but never know.

If you think Facebook is not the right way , let me tell you how many people in this forum has contacted their local MP , find a single person on this thread that is satisfied with their local MP.We must take a big step this time instead of arguing here on the forum ,ain't gonna take us nowwhere.

Thanks for the input.

Pearl1

Mar 9, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
http://www.liberal.ca/mp/

Here is a link listing Liberal MPs. Do you guys think it's a good idea to contact local MPs and ask to convey our messages to cic or at least get a status update for us ?

cecpet

Oct 14, 2014
Msingh I appreciate your topic, some people just want to argue and take the point away.

I saw today on Liberal party website he mention all the MP's profile, so first if anyone want to reach their MP they should try this. And secondly Mr. Trudeau also mention his profile on the same page with his e-mail ID as well.

So I will suggest as other fellow said here, we all must sign a letter and tell the story and try to send on his e-mail to see if it works but letter should be in detailed and signed by at least 100 people. And still if this does not work last but not the least option is lets all get together at press club protest and try to come on Media to raise this issue. This can only help.

MubinSultan

Star Member
Apr 22, 2015
cecpet said:
Msingh I appreciate your topic, some people just want to argue and take the point away.

I saw today on Liberal party website he mention all the MP's profile, so first if anyone want to reach their MP they should try this. And secondly Mr. Trudeau also mention his profile on the same page with his e-mail ID as well.

So I will suggest as other fellow said here, we all must sign a letter and tell the story and try to send on his e-mail to see if it works but letter should be in detailed and signed by at least 100 people. And still if this does not work last but not the least option is lets all get together at press club protest and try to come on Media to raise this issue. This can only help.

Brother, Nobody will come forward , each and every person in this thread (Old cec) is COWARD ! ! msingh you did fantastic job man, at least you want people to listen to you and there is one more guy Letswork14, he sent email to liberal website, otherwise, all other are making fun of you,

msingh199

Nov 21, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
cecpet said:

Awesome!!! Make Sense bro. Great idea.

Guys please comment and advise on this.

talk2sharad

Star Member
Sep 2, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-OTTAWA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-09-2014
AOR Received.
22-Jan-2015
Med's Request
UF August 2015
Med's Done....
UF August 2015
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
Soon
VISA ISSUED...
Soon
LANDED..........
Soon
I am a early september applicant. So, I am still under my "14 months" standard processing time. If we (ppl from Aug, Sep, Oct ) contact new MPs, i think we gonna get a standard answer that the processing time is 14 months and we should wait until this December. Right?

msingh199

Nov 21, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Also, Think like politicians guys.

This is a new government and at this moment they also want to prove that they are better than old government. if in case a small step can make them more superior than the old government they will definitely do it for the sake of popularity and win the trust among people. After all they want to stay in politics for long time .