+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

New Canadian Goverment Expected Next Week with New Rules Again!!!!

BCguy

Champion Member
Jul 26, 2008
Vancouver British Columbia
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
16-03-1976
The Liberal Party and the NDP have announced that they will form a coalition Goverment next week after forcing the Conservatives from power in a No Confidence Vote on Dec 8,That means They will scrap Bill C-50 and redo the rules again,Wait for the results of the No Confidence Vote

so_simple

Sep 27, 2008
BCguy

I'm afraid I don't quite understand. Do you mean liberals/NDP want to appeal against bill C50 on Dec 8? Or do they plan re-election? Well they have just 77+37=114 seats versus 143 Conservatives! Or do they hope to pull over some Quebec votes? I guess Quebec party is satisfied if not happy with bill C50 which brings to them hordes of immigrants uneligible for new FSW program.

PMM

VIP Member
Jun 30, 2005
Hi

so_simple said:
BCguy

I'm afraid I don't quite understand. Do you mean liberals/NDP want to appeal against bill C50 on Dec 8? Or do they plan re-election? Well they have just 77+37=114 seats versus 143 Conservatives! Or do they hope to pull over some Quebec votes? I guess Quebec party is satisfied if not happy with bill C50 which brings to them hordes of immigrants uneligible for new FSW program.
Its all rhetoric and posturing. The NDP and the Liberals (who don't have a leader) don't really care about the economy/whatever. They care about losing $1.75 for each vote that they received in the last election that Gov't gives to each party. That is what the kerfuffle is about "losing money for themselves" It is unlikely that a (if it happens) that a coalition would last more than a couple of months, (Canada has only ever had one coalition) The Liberals and NDP know that if they forced and election, the Canadian people would wipe them off the map, for basically political posturing.

PMM

Suin

VIP Member
Sep 14, 2008
Ontario, Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
CIC Etobocoke, H&C Grounds
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-03-2014
File Transfer...
31-07-2014
Med's Request
09-12-2014
LANDED..........
24-02-2015, PR Card Received: 02-04-2015
if they'll be in charge just for two months, i don't think there will be any significant changes to the immigration rules

PMM

VIP Member
Jun 30, 2005
Hi

Suin said:
if they'll be in charge just for two months, i don't think there will be any significant changes to the immigration rules
And don't forget that it was the Liberals who got CIC in the backlog mess, by lowering the points from 75 to 67 as a political promise.

PMM

omnisea

Nov 29, 2008
Can you tell us the source?
Thanks

BCguy said:
The Liberal Party and the NDP have announced that they will form a coalition Goverment next week after forcing the Conservatives from power in a No Confidence Vote on Dec 8,That means They will scrap Bill C-50 and redo the rules again,Wait for the results of the No Confidence Vote

BCguy

Champion Member
Jul 26, 2008
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
16-03-1976
so_simple said:
BCguy

Liberal plus NDP and Bloc vote together to topple the Goverment,My source is the Constituency Assistant of A Liberal MP.Dion Leader of Liberals is Prime Minister,Jack Layton is Deputy Prime Minister and His NDP Party gets 1/3 of the Cabinet,The Bloc gets paid off with Billions for Quebec

C

cchabert

Check this:

http://www.cbc.ca/canada/story/2008/11/28/fed-govt.html

BCguy

Champion Member
Jul 26, 2008
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
16-03-1976
omnisea said:
Can you tell us the source?
Thanks

BCguy said:
[/quoteCBC News and CTV News,Newspapers Vancouver Sun,National Post and Globe and Mail

omnisea

Nov 29, 2008
Thanks for your info

BCguy said:
so_simple said:
BCguy

Liberal plus NDP and Bloc vote together to topple the Goverment,My source is the Constituency Assistant of A Liberal MP.Dion Leader of Liberals is Prime Minister,Jack Layton is Deputy Prime Minister and His NDP Party gets 1/3 of the Cabinet,The Bloc gets paid off with Billions for Quebec

jeguzmanv

Nov 28, 2008
If this is true, I hope they revert the instructions faster than they refuse my application, I don´t even have my AOR yet. How much time can we expect to be refused???
Greets

Adrian

Mar 7, 2008
Is it a given that the vote of "no confidence" will suceed, or is this merely an early christmas wish by the Liberals?
I would think that even if the Liberals get the support they want, they will still have to lodge a motion before parliament requesting annulment of the new Bill, this being the case the already overflowing backlog together with the skills shortage will merely continue to grow as a result of political red tape.

C

cchabert

Patience..patience...and more patience...we already have Grey hair by now so ..have a beer and relax..

Cheers!