+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

New canadian certificate.

world

Star Member
Feb 26, 2011
hello,

Anyone who received the new canadian certificate, I would like to know what does it include,
I know it has, client id, serial number and other stuff

How is the name written, like is it first name than last name or do they mention first name.. ... and than last name
to make it clear would is the name written in whole or do they have first name than last name .

glass77

Star Member
Jun 15, 2012
I wish I knew, but don valley the right side of the page is not clear so its very hard to tell whats written.
thanks.
r

alphazip

Champion Member
May 23, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
glass77 said:
I wish I knew, but don valley the right side of the page is not clear so its very hard to tell whats written.
thanks.
r
I downloaded and enlarged the picture enough to see that on the front of the certificate it's FIRST NAME, MIDDLE NAME(S), LAST NAME (in that order). The reverse side is so blurry that all I can make out is the oath of citizenship at the top.

SenoritaBella

VIP Member
Jan 2, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Dakar
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-01-2014
AOR Received.
12-02-2014
File Transfer...
25-02-2014
Med's Request
02-11-2015
Med's Done....
18-09-2013
Passport Req..
02-11-2015
VISA ISSUED...
hopefully soon
LANDED..........
hopefully soon
On the front: it is first name, middle name, last name

On the back:
- the oath is written in English and French at the top half.
- bottom half has your certificate number, date of birth, client ID, date you became a citizen.

At the very bottom there are two bar codes, one is for the certificate number and the other for the effective date of your citizenship. The barcodes are scanned when you apply for the passport which is why they ask for the original.

There is also a comment stating "Please do not laminate certificate".