+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

new canada immigration policy?

pinoy ako

May 3, 2012
Hi there to all the viewers of this site...I have only one question, and i think this is very important to me. Is there anyone there who can answer me? Well heres the story goes, I landed as immigrant last February 2012 and i received my PR card last May 2012, since i dont have yet job in canada, i decided to go back in our country last May 2012. Now i found a job here in our country and i want to go back in canada maybe after 1 or 2 years. My question now is here: Can i come back in canada without any problem in the POE? iam asking this because my wife called me that there is a new immigration policy, stating that to all first time immigrant going out to canada will only allowed 3 months maximum outside canada, otherwise their PR will revoke/cancell. How true is this new policy? is this an existing or maybe she only telling me that so that i will go back immidiately in canada? Thanks and GOD bless to all of you.

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
There is no three month rule.

However you must live in Canada two out of every five rolling years to maintain your PR status.

kiwi1

Star Member
Jun 9, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
pinoy ako said:
Hi there to all the viewers of this site...I have only one question, and i think this is very important to me. Is there anyone there who can answer me? Well heres the story goes, I landed as immigrant last February 2012 and i received my PR card last May 2012, since i dont have yet job in canada, i decided to go back in our country last May 2012. Now i found a job here in our country and i want to go back in canada maybe after 1 or 2 years. My question now is here: Can i come back in canada without any problem in the POE? iam asking this because my wife called me that there is a new immigration policy, stating that to all first time immigrant going out to canada will only allowed 3 months maximum outside canada, otherwise their PR will revoke/cancell. How true is this new policy? is this an existing or maybe she only telling me that so that i will go back immidiately in canada? Thanks and GOD bless to all of you.
there is no 3 months rule....why didn't you look for work in Canada when u are already there instead of coming back to Phils...The time u will be spending working in the Phils should now be a period for you to adjust yourself to the Canadian way of life...

a1aqeel

Jun 18, 2012
what is the procedure for immigration to Canada (student visa)

I am a new comer to this site. I want to get information about immigration to Canada from Pakistan on the basis of education i.e. for study visa. If anyone have detail please let me know.
Thanx.

Pippin

VIP Member
Mar 22, 2010
Re: what is the procedure for immigration to Canada (student visa)

a1aqeel said:
I am a new comer to this site. I want to get information about immigration to Canada from Pakistan on the basis of education i.e. for study visa. If anyone have detail please let me know.
Thanx.
Try this link and you will find the STUDY forum helpful. Good luck. http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/study/study.asp

MKK

May 31, 2012
Can anyone let me know, whats the points required for Quebec..? and Is french language compulsory.?
What if i qualify without it..?...Please advise...Thanks