+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

New Brunswick

Pariya

Star Member
Oct 28, 2019
Hi,
I have filed for EE last year, but my score is low and can not improve my IELTS. I am going to get PR from another program like working in New Brunswick or North of Ontario. Anyone can help me to know how I should start to find a job and all processes?
North Bay and Sudbury which I like to go for work, are not open on the CIC website. Can I apply for a job there or I should wait?
I have 2 years of study in Canada, I have also a Master's from another country. My IELTS score is 6, and I have 2 years of work experience in Canada and 3 years outside.

Thank you very much.

optimaxx

Star Member
Aug 27, 2019
NOC Code......
Hi,
I have filed for EE last year, but my score is low and can not improve my IELTS. I am going to get PR from another program like working in New Brunswick or North of Ontario. Anyone can help me to know how I should start to find a job and all processes?
North Bay and Sudbury which I like to go for work, are not open on the CIC website. Can I apply for a job there or I should wait?
I have 2 years of study in Canada, I have also a Master's from another country. My IELTS score is 6, and I have 2 years of work experience in Canada and 3 years outside.

Thank you very much.
Are you actually in Canada or? Because, if you are in Brunswick then you can maybe look for a job at a job fair. Actually, I do understand you. However, you can also apply to one of the many available immigration programs if you are eligible?

Thanks

Yodm

Feb 8, 2022
Hi,

Thank you very much.
You should try looking into their PNP options. They have quite a number for those who study there.