+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

New Brunswick Virtual Express Entry Fair UAE

phil83

Mar 18, 2021
There could be a chance that event is postponed, otherwise I am wondering how they would manage with inviting handful of candidates. As far as I know from multiple groups including this thread, there is only one person who received invitation as of now. If not, guys who have received invite so far, please come forward and help relieving other members anxiety ;)

Omowole

Mar 17, 2021
There could be a chance that event is postponed, otherwise I am wondering how they would manage with inviting handful of candidates. As far as I know from multiple groups including this thread, there is only one person who received invitation as of now. If not, guys who have received invite so far, please come forward and help relieving other members anxiety ;)
If the event was postponed, the announcement would have been on their website. There is no information on their website to suggest that the event has been postponed.

Hopefull4ever

Mar 21, 2021
After 3 days from reading the first post on 17 March on FB where someone with NOC 2175 mentioned that they received an invite, I knew that this session is only intended for very specific NOCs and not for all that have been published on their website.

And yes, they must have sent invites to only a handful of candids. Maybe they strictly needed web/software developers only.

I applied with 2171, and don't think anybody with this noc would have received an invite.

unprecedented developments in these uncertain times. Kudos NB

skybolturs

Jul 30, 2017
After 3 days from reading the first post on 17 March on FB where someone with NOC 2175 mentioned that they received an invite, I knew that this session is only intended for very specific NOCs and not for all that have been published on their website.

And yes, they must have sent invites to only a handful of candids. Maybe they strictly needed web/software developers only.

I applied with 2171, and don't think anybody with this noc would have received an invite.

unprecedented developments in these uncertain times. Kudos NB

they published the targeted NOC's and 2171 was included.

Hopefull4ever

Mar 21, 2021
they published the targeted NOC's and 2171 was included.
We never know what is actually happening on the other side. Who decides to publish all those NOCs, and why only 1 specific NOC has received an invite.
It could be simply because of ignorance, as we have seen for the registration that worked exactly like a black hole which was opened for a while when everybody is allowed to dump their profiles and then the fate game begins. What's more, as most candids were uncertain whether they had successfully submitted their files...

pola3916

Mar 24, 2021
is there any one from NOC 1241 got invited? Is there any one who knows where the sesison would take place?or it is just virtually via zoom or webinar at home?