+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

New Brunswick Virtual Express Entry Fair UAE

Hopefull4ever

Mar 21, 2021
More invitations on the way.Some people will still get the invite few days before the session. Just remain Positive. All the best.
Well obviously there is nothing much we could do other than being positive, but for me, I think that's it for this session. not having high hopes despite having a good profile and bilingual (ENG-FRN)

• Wow
Reactions: eskander

eskander

Feb 1, 2021
Today is Sunday. So hopefully from tomorrow onwards, people will start getting invited. And also, this is just an information session. What's your NOC and CRS score?
Very very weird how all humans thinking in the same way :D... i keep taking to my self the same way .. today is Sunday they will inivite me tomorrow :D

skybolturs

Jul 30, 2017
Very very weird how all humans thinking in the same way :D... i keep taking to my self the same way .. today is Sunday they will inivite me tomorrow :D

lol. think positive. It's a bonus event if you get the invite well n good, else try some other program.

Hopefull4ever

Mar 21, 2021
Today is Sunday. So hopefully from tomorrow onwards, people will start getting invited. And also, this is just an information session. What's your NOC and CRS score?
I understand there have been trends where ppl used to get invites 4 days before the sessions, but most invites were still sent within 7-10 days of the sessions. Also, I feel now the screening is more strict and they only select profiles on which employers express their interest.

Last edited:

Elghawas

Mar 17, 2021
I understand there have been trends where ppl used to get invites 4 days before the sessions, but most invites were still sent within 7-10 days of the sessions. Also, I feel now the screening is more strict and they only select profiles on which employers express their interest.
What is ur NOC?