+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

New Brunswick Virtual Express Entry Fair UAE

ishakka

Jun 8, 2016
Guys, can anyone clarify and help me to understand what is the point of attending a virtual fair if you CAN'T use it as a connection to new brunswick ?
Attendance at an immigration information session hosted by the Province of New Brunswick within the last 24 months is still considered to get the connection as per INP website. Or was it explicitly mentioned that this virtual info session cannot be used as a connection while you registered for the session?

Hopefull4ever

Mar 21, 2021
I think they are done with sending invites to their chosen candids. Quite strange as I thought my profile fulfils their published eligibility criteria, but the actual selection criteria is never revealed I assume. Anyways, I lost hope for this one...

• Sad
Reactions: Bineeta

skybolturs

Jul 30, 2017
I think they are done with sending invites to their chosen candids. Quite strange as I thought my profile fulfils their published eligibility criteria, but the actual selection criteria is never revealed I assume. Anyways, I lost hope for this one...

Why do you think so? anybody, you know got the invite?

Hopefull4ever

Mar 21, 2021
yes, follow the thread from page 1, a few here received already and I saw some confirmed on FB as well. Anyways, the session is in 4 days only.

skybolturs

Jul 30, 2017
yes, follow the thread from page 1, a few here received already and I saw some confirmed on FB as well. Anyways, the session is in 4 days only.

dear. only 1 person on this thread mentioned that people have started receiving the invite and that too on Thursday. are you resident of UAE? whats your NOC?

Jbush20

Feb 27, 2021
yes, follow the thread from page 1, a few here received already and I saw some confirmed on FB as well. Anyways, the session is
More invitations on the way.Some people will still get the invite few days before the session. Just remain Positive. All the best.