+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

New Brunswick Virtual Express Entry Fair UAE

saskgirl2020

Sep 22, 2020
What is the benefit of attending information sessions for NB if it can no longer use as connections to NB since that policy had ended 2018 as per their website?
Would it mean that even if there no guarantee on ITA but there is still a possibility to get one in case you have attended to this info sessions?

skybolturs

Jul 30, 2017
I have submitted online application for UAE but no confirmation. I have checked with the support team and as per them, they have received my application.
Is it necessary to be resident or citizen of mentioned country? As I wanted to attend in UAE but resident of KSA.

tofy79

Nov 18, 2014
UAE Dubai
NOC Code......
Is IELTS or CELPIP mandatory for this program prerequisite?
Can I submit my profile on the registration page for UAE without Language test details, and then later, I will attend the English Exam?
NOC A Group

skybolturs

Jul 30, 2017
Is IELTS or CELPIP mandatory for this program prerequisite?
Can I submit my profile on the registration page for UAE without Language test details, and then later, I will attend the English Exam?
NOC A Group
[/QUOTE

If you check the requirement, they need 7 clb each. During the process they ask for ielts score.

saskgirl2020

Sep 22, 2020
probably too early to receive, as some said in this forum that invitations will only be sent out in a week or days prior to the session.

Reactions: Lord V

Jbush20

Feb 27, 2021
I have submitted online application for UAE but no confirmation. I have checked with the support team and as per them, they have received my application.
Is it necessary to be resident or citizen of mentioned country? As I wanted to attend in UAE but resident of KSA.
Yes.It mandatory to be citizen of the listed countries or have a Visa showing that you are a resident.