+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

New Brunswick Virtual Express Entry Fair UAE

Ayodehji

Sep 7, 2019
Just to be sure...
will like to know if anyone got LOI after attending NB Information Session recently. I know some nurses in UAE attended a session in December 2020. Some people from UAE and Nigeria also attended a session two(2) weeks ago. Has any of these attendees gotten LOI? How long does it typically take after the session?

Grateful for insightful feedbacks.

Reactions: Elamintod

Joshanth

Apr 13, 2021
Just to be sure...
will like to know if anyone got LOI after attending NB Information Session recently. I know some nurses in UAE attended a session in December 2020. Some people from UAE and Nigeria also attended a session two(2) weeks ago. Has any of these attendees gotten LOI? How long does it typically take after the session?

Grateful for insightful feedbacks.
I attended from UAE. No updates after that. Have you attended? From where? Which NOC? What is CRS?

topwego

Apr 15, 2021
Who has gotten the invite after the March 26th virtual information session? Like how long will it take to get an invite?

rizwanali

Feb 15, 2008
Hello Members,

Really appreciate in helping it to know if anyone submitted application with NOC 2171 and attended the Job fair. My Consultant is denying that 2171 was not invited in March 2021 Job fair. Whereas I can read it on various forums.

And if anyone got any further communication after attending Job fair.

Really appreciate. It will help to decide either do I need to change the Consultant or not.

Sagar81

Apr 14, 2021
Hello Members,

Really appreciate in helping it to know if anyone submitted application with NOC 2171 and attended the Job fair. My Consultant is denying that 2171 was not invited in March 2021 Job fair. Whereas I can read it on various forums.

And if anyone got any further communication after attending Job fair.

Really appreciate. It will help to decide either do I need to change the Consultant or not.
Hi,

There were LOIs issued to 2171 NOC from March UAE & Nigeria Info Session.

Thanks

rizwanali

Feb 15, 2008
Thanks, Sagar81. Just one step further. Was it bilingual who have received LOIs or only English-speaking candidate also? and any score you got to know on which they received?