+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

new Brunswick Pnp

rahul0495

Mar 24, 2020
i got job offer from nb employer by recruit events on 15 june but i am waiting to get nb support letter, my employer says he will issue in few days
do any one face same issue, why he issue job offer but not nb 004 support letter, he says to create Eoi in nb Skill work steam with employer support

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
i got job offer from nb employer by recruit events on 15 june but i am waiting to get nb support letter, my employer says he will issue in few days
do any one face same issue, why he issue job offer but not nb 004 support letter, he says to create Eoi in nb Skill work steam with employer support
Ask your employer to fill out the form so you can submit EOI.

rahul0495

Mar 24, 2020
yes it is legit as i applied on recruit events by new Brunswick govt and it is the most prominent company i check on google and HR email is same and they taken 2 video interview

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
yes it is legit as i applied on recruit events by new Brunswick govt and it is the most prominent company i check on google and HR email is same and they taken 2 video interview
Then ask them to fill out the form. If part of recruitment event then they know their obligations. What p
”prominent“ company.

rahul0495

Mar 24, 2020
Then ask them to fill out the form. If part of recruitment event then they know their obligations. What p
”prominent“ company.
they are saying we will fill it as soon as possible
and i mean company is very renowned, in atlantic region i checked on facebook and google, they have around 150 employees and 7-8 branches

cooolideal

Jul 2, 2014
you got job offer through virtual recruitment? When u submit your application? & when you received response? wats ur NOC?