+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

New Brunswick PNP

gururaj_haval

May 20, 2018
Dear All,

Recently I got my PR through PNP from New Brunswick and I have to start my journey in New Brunswick. I would like to land the province with the job offer, however, i am finding difficulties to find a job while I am in my home country. employers response is very poor. I have 10 years of experience in accountancy and finance.

Please advice me for below mentioned points.

When is best time to land in Canada (my last date for landing is 30 March)
Is it really very difficult to get job while we are out of Canada?

I would also like to suggest all the guys who got PNP from New Brunswick to join this forum.

gururaj_haval

May 20, 2018
After landing, you can move out of NB and search for jobs in other provinces.
But how it works. once I landed, I need to report to NB and work for some time and then I can move. what document I need to submit the NB authorities for my relocation. you have any idea.

Nino_34

Oct 14, 2018
Hello Sir, may i ask under what skill/profession and qualifications made you got an invite by NBPNP? im targeting for NBPNP also but still waiting for chances.

gururaj_haval

May 20, 2018
Hello Sir, may i ask under what skill/profession and qualifications made you got an invite by NBPNP? im targeting for NBPNP also but still waiting for chances.
I have gone through all the process of NB PNP. attended the secession then submitted EOI and selected for PNP by New Brunswick.

Nino_34

Oct 14, 2018
I have gone through all the process of NB PNP. attended the secession then submitted EOI and selected for PNP by New Brunswick.
when was that session that you attended? and under what NOC were you? do you have advise as to how we can monitor the opening for nominations? Thanks

gururaj_haval

May 20, 2018
I have attended the secession at Abu Dhabi for the NOC code 1311. Do you attended the secession. if yes you need to monitor the NB website regularly and if you see the message that, the candidate attended the secession can apply then you need to send the EOI immediately. let me know your status in details.

Nino_34

Oct 14, 2018
I have attended the secession at Abu Dhabi for the NOC code 1311. Do you attended the secession. if yes you need to monitor the NB website regularly and if you see the message that, the candidate attended the secession can apply then you need to send the EOI immediately. let me know your status in details.
I attended here in dubai last march 2018, and got an employer to interview me on the spot for noc6322. April they asked for my ielts eca and police clearance which i submitted to them last July but havent heard anything back yet from the employer side.. I dont know why..What im thinking now is how to be able to get nominated for NB PNP as my option.. do you have their link to how we can check? Thanks!

gururaj_haval

May 20, 2018
I attended here in dubai last march 2018, and got an employer to interview me on the spot for noc6322. April they asked for my ielts eca and police clearance which i submitted to them last July but havent heard anything back yet from the employer side.. I dont know why..What im thinking now is how to be able to get nominated for NB PNP as my option.. do you have their link to how we can check? Thanks!
you need to keep at looking update on this link

https://www.welcomenb.ca/content/wel-bien/en/immigrating/content/HowToImmigrate/NBProvincialNomineeProgram.html

Kishu08

Apr 1, 2021
Dear All,

Recently I got my PR through PNP from New Brunswick and I have to start my journey in New Brunswick. I would like to land the province with the job offer, however, i am finding difficulties to find a job while I am in my home country. employers response is very poor. I have 10 years of experience in accountancy and finance.

Please advice me for below mentioned points.

When is best time to land in Canada (my last date for landing is 30 March)
Is it really very difficult to get job while we are out of Canada?

I would also like to suggest all the guys who got PNP from New Brunswick to join this forum.
Hi, did you eventually leave? Did you have any issues with citizenship?