16/mar/2015
IELTS Request
Sent with App
Med's Request
22/may/2015
Med's Done....
27/may/2015
There isn't a waiting list.

Just keep checking the livinginnb.ca website and register as soon as possible when new sessions are added.

All the best! :)
Hi,
Is attending Job fair counted as Session Attended and hold same value as ExpressEntry Session ?

NzKhn

May 1, 2018
New Brunswick
LANDED..........
17-06-2019
Hi,
Is attending Job fair counted as Session Attended and hold same value as ExpressEntry Session ?
Unfortunately no, the job fair cannot be used as a connection to NB to submit EOI.

This information was given by another forum member whose friend had attended the Vietnam session and had asked this question specifically to the NBPNP official

pizzacat

Jun 19, 2018
Unfortunately no, the job fair cannot be used as a connection to NB to submit EOI.

This information was given by another forum member whose friend had attended the Vietnam session and had asked this question specifically to the NBPNP official
Is this a new rule? Because i thought job fair or employer driven sessions can be used as connection for express entry labour market? Because even if you will not get job offer, you should still be able to send EOI for express entry when it opens?

NzKhn

May 1, 2018
New Brunswick
LANDED..........
17-06-2019
Is this a new rule? Because i thought job fair or employer driven sessions can be used as connection for express entry labour market? Because even if you will not get job offer, you should still be able to send EOI for express entry when it opens?
Seems like this is a new rule.
You can only use the Express entry sessions as a connection to NB. Job fairs don't count as Conncection to NB

Edit: this was what the forum member said:

I think there is a bit of a change. Someone who attended the EE session in Hanoi confirmed with an NB official that the job fair will not be considered as a connection to NB.

Last edited:

Chikwad1

Star Member
Jul 7, 2017
Seems like this is a new rule.
You can only use the Express entry sessions as a connection to NB. Job fairs don't count as Conncection to NB

Edit: this was what the forum member said:
Seniors in the house, I have a question. Is there any implication for one with accounting
As first. Degree and an MBA applying for NOC 8252(poultry operation Supervisor)?.

Robingumber

Star Member
May 19, 2015
Hi All,

Who ever has already filled the EOI form ever , can anyone please confirm what do we need to fill in the field "Open Occupation" in the EOI form.

Kaluchs920

Jul 19, 2018
Hi
Please is there a possibility of receiving ITA for the DUBI job fair /info session without EE profile ?
Secondly, can one be invited to apply for PR without EE profile?
Thanks in advance.

NzKhn

May 1, 2018
New Brunswick
LANDED..........
17-06-2019
You will not receive on the spot ITAs from the EE information session.
The EE information session is not the same as the Job fair
Job Fair cannot be used as a connection to NB when sending an EOI - this is from an NB official at the recently held Vietnam EE info session
You cannot submit an EOI without having an EE profile as the EE profile number needs to be entered in the EOI form
You cannot be invited to apply without an EE profile

jeckscorpian88

Aug 30, 2018
Hi.. please advise to apply NB PNP do I need to register for EE first or can I apply directly for NB PNP. My noc is 1225 purchase and ielts 6.5 bands , experience 7 years with bachelor and 1 year post graduate diploma. I am preferring to go for PNP instead of EE to avoid ielts appearance again

rami2018

Star Member
Apr 24, 2018
Hi

Just to clarify how the invitations would be sent - would the CV pattern / format play a role in this?

jann719

Star Member
Aug 28, 2018
Singapore
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Hello! To everyone attended the previous sessions, did they mention when EOI temporary window will possibly open up?

I heard that in Hanoi they said that EOI temporary window will open up sometime in October? Can anyone please confirm this? Thank you!

Last edited:

Kyangkim

Sep 13, 2018
Hello!

Im just wondering if AOR takes a while sometimes? My docs was delivered last Aug 29 and until now I still did not receive any email from them or AOR. My docs was not returned either, so I am confused if AOR gets delayed sometimes or it's time for me to call the NB office?

NzKhn

May 1, 2018
New Brunswick
LANDED..........
17-06-2019
AOR email can be delayed sometimes. It just depends on the number of applications being processed and the person processing your application.
I think, if you don't get AOR by Monday, you can call them to check.

By the way, your documents will not be returned to you whether they accept or reject your application. This is stated on the documents checklist form.