+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

New Brunswick PNP 2017 information session

razeladane

Feb 5, 2017
Hello, I also registered for the NBPNP 2017 info session in Manila on the 18th of feb and still waiting for the confirmation. Please update us if you already receive the confirmation email. Thank you.

Acadie

Feb 6, 2017
Thank you for registering to the New Brunswick Provincial Nominee Program information session. We will follow up with an email to confirm your registration. At that time we will provide the location of the session. We will also share your details with NB employers so you may receive a request to provide additional information.
You will need a copy of this confirmation email to access the session.

Still No Confirmation Email! Yay, the waiting game is killing me

Please update guys if you have been emailed already about the location! Thankies!

Acadie

Feb 6, 2017
When did you sign up? And What date? Whats your NOC code? I hope they email us soon!!!!

Mitchyzinc

Dec 23, 2016
UAE
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
NOC Code......
Hello All,

I tried signing up for the info session in manila and I got the invitation a few days back.
I need your advise, is it really worth it for me to attend?

Rey_Lat

Apr 15, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Mitchyzinc said:
Hello All,

I tried signing up for the info session in manila and I got the invitation a few days back.
I need your advise, is it really worth it for me to attend?
It's most definitely worth it.

Sep 26, 2016
Hello all
I just signed up for the UK NB session and I got an automated message which read thus ....
This is an automated message---> your registration is NOT confirmed! We will follow up with an email to confirm your registration. At that time we will provide the confirmed date/time and the location of the event. We will also share your details with NB employers so you may receive a request to provide additional information.
You will need a copy of this confirmation email to access the session.
Can anyone tell me what this means..thanks

trumprefugee

Champion Member
Jun 6, 2017
Ottawa, ON
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
06-01-2018
Nomination.....
19-12-2017
AOR Received.
07-01-2018
IELTS Request
24-06-2017
Med's Done....
05-01-2018
Passport Req..
09-03-2018
VISA ISSUED...
02-04-2018
LANDED..........
28-05-2018
Did anyone attend the info session in London? How did it go? (anyone who attended any other session, please feel free to debrief here too)

It appears they are scheduling more info sessions, including one more in London on October 20 and many more in the Middle East in October:
http://livinginnb.ca/

Now if they would just come to the US, specifically New York ...

Reactions: Karthickjan

DEEPCUR

Champion Member
Apr 12, 2016
Did anyone attend the info session in London? How did it go? (anyone who attended any other session, please feel free to debrief here too)

It appears they are scheduling more info sessions, including one more in London on October 20 and many more in the Middle East in October:
http://livinginnb.ca/

Now if they would just come to the US, specifically New York ...

They do in Jan - Feb.. for this year it was around that time. I registered and got invite, but didn't make as I got direct ITA.

Reactions: trumprefugee

Karthickjan

Sep 5, 2017
Hi Iam also planning to apply at Oct 20 session in,London. What is this information session targeted on? Any insight on the same would be greatly beneficial

SDD

Jul 8, 2017
Any one received confirmation email nb for 23rd Oct 17 Dubai session? Do reply if anyone received invitation email and visiting Dubai on or before 23rd Oct 17.
Hi Iam also planning to apply at Oct 20 session in,London. What is this information session targeted on? Any insight on the same would be greatly beneficial