New Brunswick Open Category Started

bestofluck

VIP Member
Aug 11, 2015
LANDED..........
10th June 2017
ashishsharma2985 said:
Dear Friends,

I have sent my application for Ontario PNP express entry. I have a small query, whether I can apply for New Brunswick PNP nomination program also or is there any restriction in case one has sent his application to other province.

Thanks for your guidance.
No restriction in sending, you can proceed. But remember to withdraw all other application when you accept any one nomination.

Sreyas

Sep 19, 2015
India
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Applied for NBPNP- Open Category on 05th May, 2016
NOC- 2174 [JAVA, C++, SQL]
Shall update here if I receive any updates from them.
One information needed, would be really glad if anyone can throw light on it. My husband is a Chartered Accountant from India & pursuing his CPA. What are the chances of finding accountant level jobs for him?

MZASAM

Champion Member
Dec 15, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..

Sreyas,

FYI

Applied on 13 April 2016 Open Category

1. I have 80/100 points
2. Age: 29 Education: Masters, Software Engineer /
Developer, NOC 2173, 6 years experience

Earlier I applied on 18 Oct 2015, 10 Jan 2016. No response.

IF a single applicant gets any response we can hope others will.

NB announces, we keep applying.

Sreyas

Sep 19, 2015
India
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
MZASM,
If I'm not wrong, you're applying under French Stream right?
Since october, nobody that you know of received an ITA from NB?

MZASAM said:

Sreyas,

FYI

Applied on 13 April 2016 Open Category

1. I have 80/100 points
2. Age: 29 Education: Masters, Software Engineer /
Developer, NOC 2173, 6 years experience

Earlier I applied on 18 Oct 2015, 10 Jan 2016. No response.

IF a single applicant gets any response we can hope others will.

NB announces, we keep applying.

MZASAM

Champion Member
Dec 15, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Srehas

If I'm not wrong, you're applying under French Stream right? No, I am FSW applicant, not French stream

Since october, nobody that you know of received an ITA from NB? Have not come across a single applicant who got the NB interest.

It's indeed so frustrating..for all of us, as there is no response to even a single applicant.

Renguski

Star Member
May 9, 2013
I have worked for 6 companies so far and having 15 years experience

Below are my designations in the past companies. Can you please help If I can apply for New Brunswick EOI ? Does the below get mapped to 2171/72/74 ?

Analyst Programmer - SQL Developer
Business Analyst - IT
Team Lead - Portal Development
Application Support - Member - Production support Admin
Senior Consultant - Production support Admin and Group Lead
Technology Architect - Senior Application / Infra / System Admin

Polnoch

Feb 8, 2016
It doesn't really work as I see.Why they not hold/close program and confused applicants?
Interesting: does the chance to win here less then U.S. green card loterry?

LokiJr01

Apr 13, 2016
Manila
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-06-2016
Doc's Request.
09-08-2016
Nomination.....
26-08-2016
AOR Received.
15-09-2016
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
09-09-2016
Passport Req..
05-01-2017
VISA ISSUED...
17-01-2017
MZASAM said:
Srehas

If I'm not wrong, you're applying under French Stream right? No, I am FSW applicant, not French stream

Since october, nobody that you know of received an ITA from NB? Have not come across a single applicant who got the NB interest.

It's indeed so frustrating..for all of us, as there is no response to even a single applicant.
If there's an information session being conducted at your country, I suggest you go for that route instead. The Open Category is Priority 3 in their list, and Priority 2 is filled with applicants already...so it will take a long while before they process the open category.

syeduzairhaider

Star Member
May 2, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello,

I am filling the expression of interest for NBPNP Express Entry, however would be grateful if you can help me fill the following:

1. Open Occupation: _______ ? Do I need to write my NOC (1123) Professional occupations in advertising, marketing and public relations or my actual designation?
2. Why are you a good candidate for NB? I am having difficulty writing it on PDF, can I write it and send a scan copy?

Cheers and looking forward to a quick response.

sunilghimire

Dec 18, 2014
You don't need to write your NOC, write your actual designation, You can leave blank on " Why are you a good candidate for NB"?
Thanks

MZASAM

Champion Member
Dec 15, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..

LokiJr01

Thanks. Well, it's evident from the inputs of all applicants on this forum that PNP processes are extremely slow and majority of the applicants

are uncertain about the out come of the applications, despite fulfilling the criteria, requirements.

Applied thrice with 79/100, NOC 2173, PG, 5 years experience to NB, no response.

We are left with hope and wait patiently for the outcomes.
:'( :-[

MZASAM

Champion Member
Dec 15, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Friend,

Not for FSW's as I know from the info I gathered. I may be wrong.

louisrdev

Mar 10, 2016
MZASAM said:

LokiJr01

Thanks. Well, it's evident from the inputs of all applicants on this forum that PNP processes are extremely slow and majority of the applicants

are uncertain about the out come of the applications, despite fulfilling the criteria, requirements.

Applied thrice with 79/100, NOC 2173, PG, 5 years experience to NB, no response.

We are left with hope and wait patiently for the outcomes.
:'( :-[
But 2173 is not on the list for open category NOC codes. Why not just apply under NOC 2174, the job roles are similar. That being said, I have sent EOI twice with NOC code 2174 and 77/100 points and I have had no response so far. But then again, looking at the post from sunilghimire, EOI wase sent on 20 April already, and ITA only received on 1 July, so there is a very small glimmer of hope left to me. Although at this stage I am not counting on it coming through at all anymore.