+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

New Brunswick Open Category Started

sabmir

Apr 15, 2016
Dear.. bestofluck

I typed some lines to the NB PNP about the attachment and attached form and resume... the prob due to happened because of my typed line ??

Where did u find that NB PNP Open category is opened?? i couldnot find anywhere...

does it open next month too?? if this months quota finished...? pls reply me and thanks a loootttttt...

bestofluck

VIP Member
Aug 11, 2015
LANDED..........
10th June 2017
sabmir said:
Dear.. bestofluck

I typed some lines to the NB PNP about the attachment and attached form and resume... the prob due to happened because of my typed line ??

Where did u find that NB PNP Open category is opened?? i couldnot find anywhere...

does it open next month too?? if this months quota finished...? pls reply me and thanks a loootttttt...

YOU WILL FIND THE OPEN CATEGORY IN THE LINK HERE

http://www.welcomenb.ca/content/wel-bien/en/immigrating_and_settling/how_to_immigrate/new_brunswick_provincialnomineeprogram/New_Brunswick_express_entry/EligibilityRequirements.html

Send EOI to given address/

It is still open.

USE THIS EOI FORM

https://www.pxw1.snb.ca/snb7001/e/1000/CSS-FOL-NBPNP-019E.pdf

Send the mail to
entree.express.entry@gnb.ca

IF STILL YOU DONT GET REPLY WAIT FOR THE 1ST MAY AND SEND IT ON 2ND MAY

MZASAM

Champion Member
Dec 15, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Open category: Points obtained in eligibility criteria: 79 /100

Software Engineer / Developer Over six year experience

Hi All,

I applied on 13 April. Got an auto reply.

Skills set: Java, C++, SQL, PL/SQL

NOC 2173 Software Engineer

Skills Set Summary:

Operating Systems Windows, Unix / Linux.
Languages Java, C++, PL / SQL, Shell script and XML.
GUI/IDE Oracle Reports 10g,
Database Servers Oracle 10g / 11g
ERP Oracle EBS Rel.11i / R12
Tools Oracle Workflow, Oracle Discoverer, Data load Classic, Data load Professional,
XML Administration, Publisher

Issoufa

Apr 15, 2016
Niger
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Dakar
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
07-10-2019
File Transfer...
07-11-2019
Med's Done....
07-10-2019
sabmir said:
hi bestofluck,

i sent it now again but no automated mail again. where i can enqire about this? no replies in junk mail too.. there is no spam folder in hotmail. anyone met this problm? can i send it from another mailid? pls guide me.
You may receive this automated answer:
Thank you for submitting your Expression of Interest (EOI). Please read the information below carefully:

* We do not provide status updates on the status of your EOI; if you do not receive an invitation to apply, then you have not been selected.
* If you received this message, your EOI will be processed. This does not mean, however, that you will be invited to apply.
* There may be delays in processing times, so please be patient and do not call or follow up by email. This will only cause additional delays.
* If you do not receive an invitation to apply, this means your EOI has not been selected.
* Please remember: we process only EOI’s in the following two priorities:
* Connection to New Brunswick
* Attended a New Brunswick Provincial Nominee Program (NBPNP) Information Session in the Past 24 Months
* Specific Open Category occupations

* We do not provide FEEDBACK on why EOI’s were not selected.

Merci d’avoir soumis votre Déclaration d’intérêt (DI). Veuillez lire attentivement l’information ci-dessous:

· nous ne fournissons pas de renseignements sur le statut de votre DI. Si vous ne recevez pas une invitation à soumettre une demande, cela signifie que votre DI n’a pas été sélectionnée,

· si vous recevez ce message, c’est que votre DI sera traitée. Cela ne veut en aucun cas dire que vous serez invité(e) à soumettre une demande,

· Il y a des délais dans les traitements des DI, nous vous remercions de votre patience. Merci de ne pas écrire ou appeler, car cela ne fait qu’entrainer des délais additionnels,

· Vous ne recevrez pas d’invitation à soumettre une demande si votre DI n’est pas sélectionnée;

· Veuillez prendre note que nous traitons les DI selon les deux priorités suivantes :

1. Lien avec le Nouveau-Brunswick

2. Vous avez participé à une session d’information dur le Programme des candidats de la province du Nouveau-Brunswick (PCPNB) dans les 24 derniers mois

3. Catégorie métiers ouverts spécifique

· nous ne fournissons pas d’information sur les raisons de la non sélection des DI.

NBPNP Express Entry
PCNB Entrée Express

akmoolah

Nov 28, 2015
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sabmir said:
Hi akmoolah...

Did u get any automated reply from NB PNP says about submission ?? when and where did u send the mail pls guide me... thanks
Hi Yes i got the automated reply as stated above Its the same format.

I sent it to entree.express.entry@gnb.ca

My question is how long do they actually take to acknowledge your EOI and send you an actual application. Has anyone here heard from them after submitting EOI to file and Application with them?

bestofluck

VIP Member
Aug 11, 2015
LANDED..........
10th June 2017
akmoolah said:
Hi Yes i got the automated reply as stated above Its the same format.

I sent it to entree.express.entry@gnb.ca

My question is how long do they actually take to acknowledge your EOI and send you an actual application. Has anyone here heard from them after submitting EOI to file and Application with them?
Not heard of anyone getting invite after third category is added

sabmir

Apr 15, 2016
Hi bestofluck,

Finally I got automated submission reply from another yahoo mail id but i mentioned my CIC mailid in that form, is there any prob?

the link says,

* Attended a New Brunswick Provincial Nominee Program (NBPNP) Information Session in the Past 24 Months

They mentioned two following priorities but they mentioned three categories na... little confusion... need any connection with NB??

bestofluck

VIP Member
Aug 11, 2015
LANDED..........
10th June 2017
sabmir said:
Hi bestofluck,

Finally I got automated submission reply from another yahoo mail id but i mentioned my CIC mailid in that form, is there any prob?

the link says,

They mentioned two following priorities but they mentioned three categories na... little confusion... need any connection with NB??
YES IT IS PERFECT. THEY HAVE MENTIONED THIRD BELOW. NOW RELAX AND WAIT FOR INVITE.

yogi44

Star Member
Apr 3, 2014
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
18-10-2017
IELTS Request
Sent with application
Hi friends..any other PNP open right now apart from New Brunswick for IT professionals ?

bestofluck

VIP Member
Aug 11, 2015
LANDED..........
10th June 2017
yogi44 said:
Hi friends..any other PNP open right now apart from New Brunswick for IT professionals ?
wait for second half of the year. They have reduced number of intake in the draws which i assume will increase quota of provinces later in the year.

bestofluck

VIP Member
Aug 11, 2015
LANDED..........
10th June 2017
Abul Aziz said:
Can anyone let me know ? Do I need to have advanced level of French to apply for this open Category of NB PNP?
no u dont need to. English language test results are okay if you are getting 67/100

akmoolah

Nov 28, 2015
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hey guys , Just created a petition , lets see if we can get a 1000 signatures. Lets show them word of a common civiilian is greater than the government
http://www.ipetitions.com/petition/faster-oinp-processing-times