Apr 3, 2014
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
18-10-2017
IELTS Request
Sent with application
what to write in connection to New Brunswick ? I belong to open category . I am Software Developer

bestofluck

VIP Member
Aug 11, 2015
LANDED..........
10th June 2017
yogi44 said:
what to write in connection to New Brunswick ? I belong to open category . I am Software Developer
working or studying in NB: N/A
participated in NBPNP Event: N/A
Open Occupation: Software developer, JAVA (whatever is your NOC)

Why are u good candidate for NB: keep this blank.

yogi44

Star Member
Apr 3, 2014
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
18-10-2017
IELTS Request
Sent with application
bestofluck said:
working or studying in NB: N/A
participated in NBPNP Event: N/A
Open Occupation: Software developer, JAVA (whatever is your NOC)

Why are u good candidate for NB: keep this blank.

sabmir

Apr 15, 2016
Hi friends,

1. kindly tell me under this open category I have 67/100, but no connection with New Burnswick, no relatives or friends, and no job offer.. Am I eligible for this ??

2. Need to apply our personal mail with any attachments? I mean need to type any mesg to them or any pdf?

3. I could not type anything in that question asked
"Why are you a good
candidate for NB:
-Family in NB;
-Visits to NB;
-Work or education in NB" --- shall i send it without filling it??

REPLY ME AS SOON AS POSSIBLE.. THANKS IN ADVANCE..

bestofluck

VIP Member
Aug 11, 2015
LANDED..........
10th June 2017
sabmir said:
Hi friends,

1. kindly tell me under this open category I have 67/100, but no connection with New Burnswick, no relatives or friends, and no job offer.. Am I eligible for this ??

2. Need to apply our personal mail with any attachments? I mean need to type any mesg to them or any pdf?

"Why are you a good
candidate for NB:
-Family in NB;
-Visits to NB;

If you are IT professional with given NOC like software developer and others u can apply in open category.

Dont write anything in where it is written why are you good....

read first page of this thread and see there is form EOI which you have to submit.

gregrdyer

Star Member
Oct 1, 2015
Trinidad and Tobago
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
06-12-2016
sabmir said:
Hi friends,

"Why are you a good
candidate for NB:
-Family in NB;
-Visits to NB;

Hi sabmir,

If you are applying to the open category, you must be an IT Professional as indicated in the following link:
http://www.welcomenb.ca/content/wel-bien/en/immigrating_and_settling/how_to_immigrate/new_brunswick_provincialnomineeprogram/New_Brunswick_express_entry/EligibilityRequirements.html

Regarding the field entitled, "Why are you a good candidate for NB", most persons would have left it blank, since it can only accept numbers in that field.

Upon completion of the form, e-mail it to entree.express.entry@gnb.ca and in the subject you must specify:

Open category job title: for example, Software Developer
Specific skill: for example, Java, C++

The subject line for this example would be: Open Category: Software Developer; Java, C++

I wish you all the best.

sabmir

Apr 15, 2016
Thanks...gregrdyer and bestofluck.. great info from you both...

I sent it now and did not get any reply automated mail so i hope they accepted my EOI.. Lets seee...

Does NB PNP ask bank statements for a number of months or only Bank letter of POF is enough?? any idea bros...? Becz i kept balance only last this month in my account!!!!

Thanks for ur replies..

bestofluck

VIP Member
Aug 11, 2015
LANDED..........
10th June 2017
sabmir said:
Thanks...gregrdyer and bestofluck.. great info from you both...

I sent it now and did not get any reply automated mail so i hope they accepted my EOI.. Lets seee...

Does NB PNP ask bank statements for a number of months or only Bank letter of POF is enough?? any idea bros...? Becz i kept balance only last this month in my account!!!!

Thanks for ur replies..
you must get automated reply. check whether u sent to right mail id.

first wait for invite by them, than you will send documents which are asked for. dont be in hurry.

its okay if you have kept the balance last month. its fine.

sabmir

Apr 15, 2016
hi bestofluck... thnx 4 ur reply.. i sent to entree.express.entry@gnb.ca only but didnt get any automated mail r failure notice too... shal i send it today, can u guid me indian time which would be okay.. thnx

bestofluck

VIP Member
Aug 11, 2015
LANDED..........
10th June 2017
sabmir said:
hi bestofluck... thnx 4 ur reply.. i sent to entree.express.entry@gnb.ca only but didnt get any automated mail r failure notice too... shal i send it today, can u guid me indian time which would be okay.. thnx
yes send it again. anytime. ( check your spam folder before doing that)

sabmir

Apr 15, 2016
hi bestofluck,

i sent it now again but no automated mail again. where i can enqire about this? no replies in junk mail too.. there is no spam folder in hotmail. anyone met this problm? can i send it from another mailid? pls guide me.

akmoolah

Nov 28, 2015
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Submitted my EOI, how long do u think they take to revert back?

bestofluck

VIP Member
Aug 11, 2015
LANDED..........
10th June 2017
sabmir said:
did you get the reply of automated mail? which and when did u send?
yes try from gmail or yahoo.

Lets ask akmoolah whether he got automated reply?. if he also dint get it means they dont send. In that case you must submit between 1st and 15th of the month.

sabmir

Apr 15, 2016
Hi akmoolah...

Did u get any automated reply from NB PNP says about submission ?? when and where did u send the mail pls guide me... thanks