+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

New Brunswick Hospitality virtual job fair 2021 application

Tahir Azam

Dec 10, 2018
I applied last week and still waiting for the confirmation. Any idea how much time they gonna take to send the invitations? The signups are closed now.

cjeygit7

Sep 14, 2021
But it seems they deleted anything regarding it...

It should have read closed.... But to entirely delete it, makes me feel something is wrong

Tahir Azam

Dec 10, 2018
I don’t think so there should be any problem. Is there any way we could find out?
They have posted another job fair regard food production labor.

cjeygit7

Sep 14, 2021
Yes I have seen the new one... But i don't see the hospitality one,... Its not listed like the previous ones as closed... Which actually bothers me

cjeygit7

Sep 14, 2021
I applied last week and still waiting for the confirmation. Any idea how much time they gonna take to send the invitations? The signups are closed now.
And also the confirmation will come not earlier than after 1 month, what i understand is that ONB creates a database/pool of all applicants, especially the virtual recorded one... Then employers will go through and find a suitable candidate, so of course it has to take time, but not more than 6weeks i suppose,

Then start the AIPP process which actually comes to an end in December '21

cjeygit7

Sep 14, 2021
That’s right. May be they will update it in a few days? Or we should contact them? What do you think?
Of course i encourage you to contact them also on my behalf
Because its all over the news in canada that the hospitality is hard hit with lack of human resources, restaurants forced to work less hours actually, there is real need and emergency for foreign workers in the sector, as locals don't commit

rahul0495

Mar 24, 2020
i have been contact by hr recruitment agency, after that employer take my interview on 5th jan but after that i have not get any answer , i mailed them but not get any reply i am very tense