New Brunswick - Expression of interest

grayninja2014

Star Member
Jun 12, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
newcecapplicant said:
GrayNinja this is one of the most informative little blogs I've seen. Thank you for your effort in this :)
I'd love to hear more on the process before PNP! :)
Thanks.. will continue posting until settling there

Wilson78

Star Member
Jun 1, 2016
Hope all of you are doing good .

Does NB PNP program stills accepts EOI under EELMS (Labour market stream) open category ? .

If yes , What would be the best time ( in terms of date and exact starting time - NB area time zone ) to submit
NB PNP EOI ? .Do they have any monthly cap on the number of invitations sent ? .

I'm a software developer with over 10 years of experience and fits into the open category.

Looking forward to hearing from you

thanks

Pascal.H

May 26, 2015
Laval
Category........
AINP
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
29-12-2016
Nomination.....
16-12-2016
AOR Received.
29-12-2016
Med's Request
19-01-2017
Passport Req..
05-07-2017
VISA ISSUED...
29-06-2017
LANDED..........
21-08-2017
Wilson78 said:
Hope all of you are doing good .

Does NB PNP program stills accepts EOI under EELMS (Labour market stream) open category ? .

If yes , What would be the best time ( in terms of date and exact starting time - NB area time zone ) to submit
NB PNP EOI ? .Do they have any monthly cap on the number of invitations sent ? .

I'm a software developer with over 10 years of experience and fits into the open category.

Looking forward to hearing from you

thanks

check their website

http://www.welcomenb.ca/content/wel-bien/en/immigrating/content/HowToImmigrate/NBProvincialNomineeProgram/ExpressEntry/eligibility_criteria.html

It states that they are accepting if you have:

• Job offer in New Brunswick
  • Working in New Brunswick
  • Post-secondary education in New Brunswick
  • Relatives in New Brunswick
  • French as their first language which is backed by their Test d’évaluation de français (TEF) certificate:

Pascal.H

May 26, 2015
Laval
Category........
AINP
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
29-12-2016
Nomination.....
16-12-2016
AOR Received.
29-12-2016
Med's Request
19-01-2017
Passport Req..
05-07-2017
VISA ISSUED...
29-06-2017
LANDED..........
21-08-2017
you may also want to check

Atlantic Immigration Pilot Program

http://www.cicnews.com/2017/01/atlantic-immigration-pilot-program-announced-018843.html

kunal_21g

Jun 17, 2017
Can I send EOI to NBPNP after 15th of June or have to wait till 1st of July
Also is the Expression of Intrest Form as Below?

NBPNP Express Entry Labour Market Stream Self-Assessment Form New Brunswick Provincial Nominee Program Job Seeker Validation: _______________________ Express Entry Key #:________-________________ INDICATE YOUR CONNECTION TO NEW BRUNSWICK Working or studying in NB: ____________________________________________________________________________________ Participated in a NBPNP Event _________________________Location:________________________Date:___________________ Open Occupation: ___________________________________________________________________________________________ ELIGIBILITY REQUIREMENTS Selection Factors Points Grid Score Age (min. 22- max. 55) 12 = maximum points 47+ = no points awarded Age Points (Pts) Age Pts Age Pts Date of birth (dd,mm,yy): ______________________________ 22-35 12 39 8 43 4 36 11 40 7 44 3 37 10 41 6 45 2 38 9 42 5 46 1 First official language (of Canada) 24 = maximum points Canadian Language Benchmark (CLB) Minimum Results Speak Pts Listen Pts Read Pts Write Pts CLB 9+ 6 6 6 6 CLB 8+ 5 5 5 5 CLB 7+ 4 4 4 4 Second official language (of Canada) 4 = maximum points CLB Minimum Pts CLB 5+ 4 Education 25 = maximum points Minimum high school graduation certificate, high school diploma, or equivalency certificate Foreign Educational Credential Assessment (ECA) test score result Canadian education - original transcript Highest Level of Education Pts University - doctoral level degree or equivalent (PhD) 25 University degree at the Master’s level or equal OR university level entry-to-practice professional degree (or equal). Occupation related to the degree must be NOC 2011 Skill Level A, and -licensed by a provincial regulatory body. Must be in one of these fields of study: Medicine, Veterinary Medicine, Dentistry, Podiatry, Optometry, Law, Chiropractic Medicine or Pharmacy. 23 Canadian post- secondary – two or more degrees, diplomas or equivalent for a program of at least three years 22 Canadian post-secondary – one degree or diploma or equivalent for a program of at least three years 21 Post-secondary degree or diploma for a two-year program, or equal. 19 Canadian post-secondary degree, diploma or equivalent for a oneyear program 15 Canadian high school diploma or equivalent 5 Name: ___________________________________ Date of Birth (mm,dd,yy):___________________ Citizenship: ______________________________ Country of Residence: _____________________ Email: ___________________________________ NOC (intended occupation):________________

Gian1914

Sep 13, 2017
Hi,

Can please someone help me coz im not sure if im eligible to apply...

I got 66 points upon assesment and was able to attend NBPNP information session last august 2017(2nd priority)... Is it okay to submit EOI?

TIA

Blaze13

Star Member
Sep 5, 2016
NOC Code......
Hi,

Can please someone help me coz im not sure if im eligible to apply...

I got 66 points upon assesment and was able to attend NBPNP information session last august 2017(2nd priority)... Is it okay to submit EOI?

TIA
It does state on the form more than once 'min 67 points', theres nothing stopping you submitting but it might get thrown out for that as its on the offical use part as a yes/no

Is there anyway you can squeeze and extra point?

Gian1914

Sep 13, 2017
It does state on the form more than once 'min 67 points', theres nothing stopping you submitting but it might get thrown out for that as its on the offical use part as a yes/no

Is there anyway you can squeeze and extra point?
Per points:
IELTS: S-7.5 (6), L-8 (6), R-6 (4), W-6 (4) = 20points
Educ: Wes 19points
Work exp: 15points
Aoe/adapt: n/a

Thats what im getting per my own assessment.. thought the clb for speaking 7.5 and listening 8 is 10, that would give me 68 but they maxed it at 9 so i fall short to 66. What else can i do??

Blaze13

Star Member
Sep 5, 2016
NOC Code......
Per points:
IELTS: S-7.5 (6), L-8 (6), R-6 (4), W-6 (4) = 20points
Educ: Wes 19points
Work exp: 15points
Aoe/adapt: n/a

Thats what im getting per my own assessment.. thought the clb for speaking 7.5 and listening 8 is 10, that would give me 68 but they maxed it at 9 so i fall short to 66. What else can i do??

Hi, its your IELTs letting you down as im sure you know - i bet its not helping your overall CRS either, any plans to re take? Could a clb 9+ get you an ITA without needing PNP?

Gian1914

Sep 13, 2017
Hi, its your IELTs letting you down as im sure you know - i bet its not helping your overall CRS either, any plans to re take? Could a clb 9+ get you an ITA without needing PNP?
I might retake if there's no ther option.. what does 2nd priority mean? I have attended their information session last august 2017, wont that give me an advantage?

Blaze13

Star Member
Sep 5, 2016
NOC Code......
I might retake if there's no ther option.. what does 2nd priority mean? I have attended their information session last august 2017, wont that give me an advantage?
If you are working in NB already you have priority, then if you have been to an info session you are 2nd as youve made the effort. Last year there was a 3rd which was special NoC codes they needed that you could bypass a info session

Saadiafardous

Sep 21, 2017
Dubai
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
05-08-2017
Abul Aziz,
Is the program introduced recently or has been there for a while. Do you know. The reason am asking this because, I have been trying to enquire about this in this forum and I hnever got any response. Hence, wanting to know if this has been recently introduced.
Is it working on same eligibility criteria?

Saadiafardous

Sep 21, 2017
Dubai
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
05-08-2017
If you are working in NB already you have priority, then if you have been to an info session you are 2nd as youve made the effort. Last year there was a 3rd which was special NoC codes they needed that you could bypass a info session
is job offer letter is required? can you share sample for EOI please?