+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

New Brunswick Express Entry session in Dubai on September 21st and 22nd

Abdul2k10

Apr 16, 2018
Dear Experts,

i have received the invitation to attend the session, Currently i am in saudi arabia. I have some queries on this:

If i attend this session will i get ITA to apply for new brunswick pnp program, what are the chances is it worth to attend session. Please reply

Bimdoh156

Star Member
May 29, 2018
Dear Experts,

i have received the invitation to attend the session, Currently i am in saudi arabia. I have some queries on this:

If i attend this session will i get ITA to apply for new brunswick pnp program, what are the chances is it worth to attend session. Please reply
Kindly post your invite

Abdul2k10

Apr 16, 2018
congratulation , On which NOC you apply
regarding your question sorry i dont have an answer , seniors will help
Thanks, NOC 1311. But i am confused about New Brunswick Express Entry session in Dubai on September 21st and 22nd.

what are this two days for 21st and 22nd also do i need to attend these both days. Please let me know.

Nani_nabeel

Jul 20, 2018
Suppo
Thanks, NOC 1311. But i am confused about New Brunswick Express Entry session in Dubai on September 21st and 22nd.

what are this two days for 21st and 22nd also do i need to attend these both days. Please let me know.
Suppose its mention the the invitation e-mail you received whether it is express entry or job fair session ,
i applied for express entry session as my NOC 2281 was available there
good luck

tofy79

Nov 18, 2014
UAE Dubai
NOC Code......
Hi Everyone,

Today Accidentally I discovered that NB have been made major changes at the list of NOC which is initially mentioned for job fair seminar during coming section for example the next one which will be hold in Dubai 21 September , for example i have registered with NOC 2172 which is Database Administrator, now this NOC no more exist, and they seems replaced with other related new NOC such data science, BI , and those new NOCs are very new and first time I seeing them!!!
therefore I did not received even single email from them due to major changes in NOC lists for NB.

Last edited:

Anehita

Star Member
Aug 30, 2018
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Passport Req..
01-12-2020
Dear Experts,

If i attend this session will i get ITA to apply for new brunswick pnp program, what are the chances is it worth to attend session. Please reply[/QUOTE
Congratulations. Kindly post your invitation. It seems you are the only one who has got an invite. My NOC is also 1311. I'm waiting on my invite but I'm sure I'll get it by tomorrow.