+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

New Brunswick Dubai Session 2017

May 28, 2017
Hi,
I am registration for NB Dubai session in 24/10/2017. I have some doubt in that session. I have in IELTS CLB 5, is it eligible for that session. Please anyone clarify my doubt..

achawla

May 21, 2015
Hi,
I am registration for NB Dubai session in 24/10/2017. I have some doubt in that session. I have in IELTS CLB 5, is it eligible for that session. Please anyone clarify my doubt..
Hi,
I have attended the similar session of New Brunswick last year. I don't think so if they have any eligibility criteria to attend the session. If you have received the invitation for this session better to go and attend....Thanks.

praveen1987

Apr 17, 2013
Hi,
I have attended the similar session of New Brunswick last year. I don't think so if they have any eligibility criteria to attend the session. If you have received the invitation for this session better to go and attend....Thanks.
Did they issue ITA on spot ?? What abt the job interviews .. pls give us some insight

lanlan

Sep 14, 2017
hi , I also register for this New Brunswick Info Session. The problem is I still didn't received an invitation from them about the Event details, such as the place of venue, time, etc. I have a friend who already received an invitation of the event/interview. I think they just send it to the selected applicants. :'(

praveen1987

Apr 17, 2013
hi , I also register for this New Brunswick Info Session. The problem is I still didn't received an invitation from them about the Event details, such as the place of venue, time, etc. I have a friend who already received an invitation of the event/interview. I think they just send it to the selected applicants. :'(
I had recieved email to submit the CV but not recieved the invitation yet.. has your friend recieved an invitation or job interview ??

Knac12

Star Member
Sep 30, 2017
How does one get an invitation to the New Brunswick info session in Dubai. Would love to attend.

mjireh1989

Nov 6, 2016
Anyone else got an invitation? I have received an email this morning from promotions stating that they will start issuing invitations to attend today until Friday midnight.

fingers crossed..

achawla

May 21, 2015
Did they issue ITA on spot ?? What abt the job interviews .. pls give us some insight
Hi praveen1987,

Sorry for the late reply. Yes, they provide one form after the small interview which is nothing but an ITA. You have to submit this form along with other required documents within 2-3 months of time. When I attended their session there was no job interview and I don't think so they will ever conduct job interview in this session.

Vasilisa

Oct 30, 2017
Hi Guys,
is there anyone who received an AOP by visiting the session without an invitation (having only an automatic registration letter and writing yourself on a leaf with the invited ones)?
Is it worth it to go to the session, if you registered, but the invitation did not come?