+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NEW BRUNSWICK BUSINESS IMMIGRATION

wantogo

Jan 9, 2011
ALL,
I just landed to Fredericton NB as business immigrant. If some one need information related to NB and the program, I can provide as I can, my email: wantogocanada@yahoo.com.vn
Good luck
WTG

steveheng71

Star Member
Dec 16, 2012
wantogo said:
ALL,
I just landed to Fredericton NB as business immigrant. If some one need information related to NB and the program, I can provide as I can, my email: wantogocanada @ yahoo.com.vn
Good luck
WTG
Hello, as you said your are a newcomer so how can you provide business information to everyone?

TSN.IMM

May 4, 2013
@Steveheng71: wantogo has gone a long journey of biz immigration applicant and finally landed. I think he can provide information from new comer point of view which sometime even more valuable to us than the view of a long time residence.

@wantogo: How do you find Fre. Is it "so far so good" or...?

wantogo

Jan 9, 2011
@ TSN.IMM: Fre is most suitable for the early retired person than SJ and Moncton :). But it is pretty good for children to study.

wantogo

Jan 9, 2011
@nadia601,
You can look the link below for detail explanation of NB PNP for entrepreneur program
http://www.welcomenb.ca/content/dam/gnb/Departments/petl-epft/PDF/PopGrowth/GuideBusinessApplicants.pdf
Good luck!

irajfee

Aug 12, 2013
wantogo said:
ALL,
I just landed to Fredericton NB as business immigrant. If some one need information related to NB and the program, I can provide as I can, my email: wantogocanada @ yahoo.com.vn
Good luck
WTG
Do you know what does PV2 stands for in a N.B. PR form? Thank you.

Immigranty

Dec 11, 2013
Hello wantogo,
I have two questions and I would be very grateful if you could answer them please:

1) Do you know if it's possible for someone in his 30s to immigrate in this class WITH HIS PARENTS?

2) What is the most interesting feature of this particular class for NB? I mean what made you choose NB and not the Federal government for example?

Thank you so much

tomsware

Dec 28, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-05-2013
Doc's Request.