+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

New Brunswick and Prince Edward island PNP

a_mabrouk10

Star Member
Dec 25, 2015
Hello,

Has anyone applied for New Brunswick or Prince Edward island PNPs?

Can you please share with us his/her experience regarding these 2 PNP as I do not see much information about them.

Regards

CADream123

Jan 3, 2016
Hi!

I want to submit an EOI to NBPNP but I need help in correctly filling out the form. Can anyone tell me the difference between express entry key # and express entry profile number? Are they the same? If not, Where and how can I get an express entry key #?

Thanks for all your help.

Sajen

Apr 8, 2016
a_mabrouk10 said:
Hello,

Has anyone applied for New Brunswick or Prince Edward island PNPs?

Can you please share with us his/her experience regarding these 2 PNP as I do not see much information about them.

Regards
Hi,

I have applied for Prince Edward Island provincial nomination and i got it. We received ITA and have applied for PR now. I guess at present, the nomination has been closed for PE as they have received enough nomination

Ellabear

Apr 8, 2016
Category........
PNP
IELTS Request
Already Tested
Interview........
27-05-2016 (Skype)
Do you need to have a first degree relationship to apply for prine edward and new brunswick? Thanks!

munjal

May 14, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Sajen said:
Hi,

I have applied for Prince Edward Island provincial nomination and i got it. We received ITA and have applied for PR now. I guess at present, the nomination has been closed for PE as they have received enough nomination
Hi Sajen,
Congratulations for getting PEI Invite..
check link of PEI global entry and share your details
Add your details here: http://tinyurl.com/PEI-PNP-group

you can check other applicant's details here:
http://tinyurl.com/PEI-PNP-Spreadsheet

im_a_banker

Star Member
Apr 12, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
27-May-2016
AOR Received.
27-Jul-2016 (CIC AOR)
Med's Request
04-Jul-2016
Med's Done....
30-Jul-2016 (Med Passed)
Passport Req..
26-Aug-2016
VISA ISSUED...
29-Sep-2016
LANDED..........
14-Feb-2017
Ellabear said:
Do you need to have a first degree relationship to apply for prine edward and new brunswick? Thanks!
Hi Ellabear. For PEI, i am not sure but you may try sending an EOI with them. As for New Brunswick, they have 'priorities' in terms of submitting EOI. 1st priority if you have connections with NB (i.e family, study). 2nd priority if you have attended an information session in the last 2 yrs and your noc is included in their list. 3rd priority (which is now open), if you have an IT profession. You may visit the NB website for info.

Ellabear

Apr 8, 2016
Category........
PNP
IELTS Request
Already Tested
Interview........
27-05-2016 (Skype)
im_a_banker said:
Hi Ellabear. For PEI, i am not sure but you may try sending an EOI with them. As for New Brunswick, they have 'priorities' in terms of submitting EOI. 1st priority if you have connections with NB (i.e family, study). 2nd priority if you have attended an information session in the last 2 yrs and your noc is included in their list. 3rd priority (which is now open), if you have an IT profession. You may visit the NB website for info.
Hi im a banker!

Could u please provide me the website for prince edward and new brunswick? What is usually the timeline for both? Will it take a year or longer? I applied for morden few days ago and will have to wait until june for the review.

munjal

May 14, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Ellabear said:
Hi im a banker!

Could u please provide me the website for prince edward and new brunswick? What is usually the timeline for both? Will it take a year or longer? I applied for morden few days ago and will have to wait until june for the review.
If you have sent EOI to PEI, then you can update your details in PEI PNP Tracker here: http://tinyurl.com/PEI-PNP-Group

and check timeline of PEI applicants here: http://tinyurl.com/PEI-PNP-Spreadsheet.

There is also another tracker for NBPNP..you must check it from NBPNP thread

im_a_banker

Star Member
Apr 12, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
27-May-2016
AOR Received.
27-Jul-2016 (CIC AOR)
Med's Request
04-Jul-2016
Med's Done....
30-Jul-2016 (Med Passed)
Passport Req..
26-Aug-2016
VISA ISSUED...
29-Sep-2016
LANDED..........
14-Feb-2017
Ellabear said:
Hi im a banker!

Visit PEI Express entry website
http://www.gov.pe.ca/immigration/index.php3?number=1052516&lang=E

And NB

http://www.welcomenb.ca/content/wel-bien/en/immigrating_and_settling/how_to_immigrate/new_brunswick_provincialnomineeprogram/New_Brunswick_express_entry/EligibilityRequirements.html

I am not sure about the PEI process. I had sent an EOI before with them but i only got an auto reply. As for NBPNP, i attended an info session last January 2016 and please see my timeline below. I havent got a nomination yet from NB but based on other who received a nomination, the waiting time is approx 6-8weeks.

webbman90

Star Member
Feb 29, 2016
Lagos
NOC Code......
im_a_banker said:
Visit PEI Express entry website
http://www.gov.pe.ca/immigration/index.php3?number=1052516&lang=E

And NB

http://www.welcomenb.ca/content/wel-bien/en/immigrating_and_settling/how_to_immigrate/new_brunswick_provincialnomineeprogram/New_Brunswick_express_entry/EligibilityRequirements.html

I am not sure about the PEI process. I had sent an EOI before with them but i only got an auto reply. As for NBPNP, i attended an info session last January 2016 and please see my timeline below. I havent got a nomination yet from NB but based on other who received a nomination, the waiting time is approx 6-8weeks.

where you given an invite to attend this session? or did you just attend?? Am interested in attending myself so i indicated interest but they haven't gotten back to me. Am wondering if i could just attend anyway

im_a_banker

Star Member
Apr 12, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
27-May-2016
AOR Received.
27-Jul-2016 (CIC AOR)
Med's Request
04-Jul-2016
Med's Done....
30-Jul-2016 (Med Passed)
Passport Req..
26-Aug-2016
VISA ISSUED...
29-Sep-2016
LANDED..........
14-Feb-2017
webbman90 said:
where you given an invite to attend this session? or did you just attend?? Am interested in attending myself so i indicated interest but they haven't gotten back to me. Am wondering if i could just attend anyway
I just registered for the info session held in our country then brought a printout of email confirmation. Upon entering the conference room (based on my experience), they had collected for the email confirmation at that time so i guess that served as my 'gate pass' and they also passed a paper for attendance during the session.

webbman90

Star Member
Feb 29, 2016
Lagos
NOC Code......
im_a_banker said:
I just registered for the info session held in our country then brought a printout of email confirmation. Upon entering the conference room (based on my experience), they had collected for the email confirmation at that time so i guess that served as my 'gate pass' and they also passed a paper for attendance during the session.

Hmmm, that means the email confirmation was enough to get you in. Did you meet other people that came from different countries in that session? And did they just provide the email confirmation?

im_a_banker

Star Member
Apr 12, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
27-May-2016
AOR Received.
27-Jul-2016 (CIC AOR)
Med's Request
04-Jul-2016
Med's Done....
30-Jul-2016 (Med Passed)
Passport Req..
26-Aug-2016
VISA ISSUED...
29-Sep-2016
LANDED..........
14-Feb-2017
webbman90 said:
Hmmm, that means the email confirmation was enough to get you in. Did you meet other people that came from different countries in that session? And did they just provide the email confirmation?
webbman90 said:
I think and based on my observation that time, there is no foreign national or people from other country attended the info session on my time slot. I am not sure to other time sked.