+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

New Brunswick - 24 Oct 2017 Dubai

212Progress

Feb 17, 2018
Did you submit your EOI when the EELMS was opened or you just submitted at your own time after d stream closed ??The information on their web page has not changed.They continuously accept EOI from persons with job offer from the province and persons with French ability and whos NOC is needed in the province.
So if you have attended a session which is serving as your connection to d province, you have to wait until d stream is opened for you to submit your EOI with the subject of your email stating your connection to the province and not just when you wish..Also, What did you score on your EOI form ???
Sorry, I meant to say they continuously accept EOI from people currently working in NB..

miss_yeyah

Sep 6, 2018
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
27-11-2019
AOR Received.
13-12-2019
Passport Req..
17-11-2021
To those who were invited in the NB Info session, how long did you have to wait to receive an invitation to the event? Were invitations sent out a month or a week before the event? Thanks.

212Progress

Feb 17, 2018
To those who were invited in the NB Info session, how long did you have to wait to receive an invitation to the event? Were invitations sent out a month or a week before the event? Thanks.
You will normally get Dubai invitation some days to d session if your NOC is stated.. Those that attended d recently held session in Vietnam got their invitation about 10 days to d event....so hopefully u should get your invite around this time too..

rami2018

Star Member
Apr 24, 2018
Guys,

Just to clarify how the invitations would be sent - would the CV pattern / format play a role in this?

rami2018

Star Member
Apr 24, 2018
Hi ishakka,
Sorry for the late reply. I attended their session in Dubai, UAE. Yes, I got the provincial nomination :)
Yes, the form is an application to PNP, this form you have to submit along with all the required documents. I guess they provide around 2-3 months of time to submit all the documents.
It would be better if you create your express entry profile before this session any way you have the IELTS score and education credential then what you are waiting for.

Hi

Just to clarify how the invitations would be sent - would the CV pattern / format play a role in this?

Nino_34

Oct 14, 2018
Please I have attended the session in dubai on 9th march 2018 with job interview as a process/ machine operator in food processing and beverages but still never hear back from the province and the employer.
please what should i do?........can i call the employer ti find out or submit EOI to the province?
Didnt you even got and email from the employer asking for your ielts and ECA after the interview on that session?

juvi

Star Member
May 22, 2016
Is there any session due in coming weeks in Dubai? What is the procedure for applying for these sessions? I have already submitted my EE profile.

How useful are these sessions and do they send invite to ppl whose occupations are in demand in their state?

zeeta

Jan 21, 2019
Is there any session due in coming weeks in Dubai? What is the procedure for applying for these sessions? I have already submitted my EE profile.

How useful are these sessions and do they send invite to ppl whose occupations are in demand in their state?
A job fair is scheduled in dubai this february. do check