+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

*** NEW BORN still waiting for PR***

sdionee

Feb 11, 2013
Hi everyone!

Im so glad i found this forum..

Please give me some advice im so confused and dont know what to do..

Here is my situation..

I was a live in caregiver before...I submitted my PR application Feb 2012.. i sponsor my 3 kids and my husband.. i got my open work permit june 2012... i got a good job but things happened that we dont expect.. i found out that im pregnant 1 week before i received my open work permit. i decided to continue it and right now i have a new born baby.. the father of my baby is willing to support the baby and he knew that im still waiting for my PR and my family... im on my maternity EI...

My questions are :

1. Having a new born baby will affect my PR application?
2. is there any possibility of deportation in my case..
3. am i going to declare my new born? how will i do that?
4. can i apply for child benefits/SIN for my baby since im not yet Permanent resident?
5. does it will affect my PR application if ever i put the father's surname on my baby's name?

Please give me some advice.. i really want to get my kids...

Thanks for the help...

barney

Jan 6, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sdionee said:
Hi everyone!

Im so glad i found this forum..

Please give me some advice im so confused and dont know what to do..

Here is my situation..

I was a live in caregiver before...I submitted my PR application Feb 2012.. i sponsor my 3 kids and my husband.. i got my open work permit june 2012... i got a good job but things happened that we dont expect.. i found out that im pregnant 1 week before i received my open work permit. i decided to continue it and right now i have a new born baby.. the father of my baby is willing to support the baby and he knew that im still waiting for my PR and my family... im on my maternity EI...

My questions are :

1. Having a new born baby will affect my PR application?
2. is there any possibility of deportation in my case..
3. am i going to declare my new born? how will i do that?
4. can i apply for child benefits/SIN for my baby since im not yet Permanent resident?
5. does it will affect my PR application if ever i put the father's surname on my baby's name?

Please give me some advice.. i really want to get my kids...

Thanks for the help...
I am sure you must have gone through the following two links at least once in the past. However, it seems to answer many of your queries, hence posting it here:

www.cic.gc.ca/english/work/caregiver/permanent_resident.asp

www.cic.gc.ca/english/work/caregiver/extend-stay.asp