+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

New Born Passports Issue

CitizenSoon

Sep 19, 2018
My friend is a PR parent who went abroad on a year long business trip, got married and got new born twin babies. He was told by his country embassy that the new children passports would take 6 months. And passport applications may be rejected for a political reason or so. Now he returned to Canada and he wants to sponsor his spouse and children.
1) What would he do to submit the sponsorship application, sooner (without waiting for the passports that will take 6 months to be issued)? Is there any alternative that may help him?
2) What would they do if the applications for the passports are rejected?

aazeb423

May 19, 2016
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
04-Jan-2017
Nomination.....
20-Mar-2017
AOR Received.
10-July-2017
Med's Request
20-Sep-2017
Med's Done....
27-Sep-2017
LANDED..........
20-06-2018
We got our childrens pp in about 6 weeks.
Dear,

Please support me. Me n my wife have PR ship. We both landed in 25 June 2018 in Canada n currently out of Canada due to my job. But now my family is expecting a baby. I m confused that should my deliver here in my home country or she must deliver in Canada.

If I opt option one ie manage delivery here in my home country ie out of Canada how baby visa will be processed? Is it easy process or I should manage delivery inside Canada which is very tough due to job constraints etc

canuck_in_uk

VIP Member
May 4, 2012
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
06/12
Dear,

Please support me. Me n my wife have PR ship. We both landed in 25 June 2018 in Canada n currently out of Canada due to my job. But now my family is expecting a baby. I m confused that should my deliver here in my home country or she must deliver in Canada.

If I opt option one ie manage delivery here in my home country ie out of Canada how baby visa will be processed? Is it easy process or I should manage delivery inside Canada which is very tough due to job constraints etc
Create your own thread instead of hijacking someone else's.

canuck_in_uk

VIP Member
May 4, 2012
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
06/12
My friend is a PR parent who went abroad on a year long business trip, got married and got new born twin babies. He was told by his country embassy that the new children passports would take 6 months. And passport applications may be rejected for a political reason or so. Now he returned to Canada and he wants to sponsor his spouse and children.
1) What would he do to submit the sponsorship application, sooner (without waiting for the passports that will take 6 months to be issued)? Is there any alternative that may help him?
1. He can submit the sponsorship app and show proof that he has applied for the passport but there is a delay.

2. The children can't be approved for PR without a valid passport. If he can't obtain the passports by the time IRCC processes the app, he could change the children to non-accompanying so that his spouse could land. He would then need to sponsor the children again when he has the passports.

aazeb423

May 19, 2016
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
04-Jan-2017
Nomination.....
20-Mar-2017
AOR Received.
10-July-2017
Med's Request
20-Sep-2017
Med's Done....
27-Sep-2017
LANDED..........
20-06-2018

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Would also assume there may be scrutiny and perhaps DNA testing needed. Meeting someone, marrying them and having twins during a 1 year project abroad is a very tight time table.

CitizenSoon

Sep 19, 2018
Thank you so much for your advice.

If the applications for the passports are rejected, is there anyway to get a travel document or so from Canada or the UN?

canuck_in_uk

VIP Member
May 4, 2012
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
06/12
Thank you so much for your advice.

If the applications for the passports are rejected, is there anyway to get a travel document or so from Canada or the UN?
Not from Canada. I don't know about any other options available in that country.

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
You also have to sponsor your spouse. Unless she has a visa or is from a visa exempt country your wife will need to remain in her country while she is sponsored.