File Transfer...
14 Feb 2011
Med's Request
8 Apr 2012
Med's Done....
18 Apr 2012
LANDED..........
in shaa allah
Hi all and hope you have a good luck with Canadian immigration .
So i`m a PR from Egypt , after landing - my wife & me - returned back to Saudi Arabia to finish our work there, EL7amdolellah God gives us our lovely baby sara, so we need to make a sponsorship immigration file for her , i need to ask some questions and i hope to responds it.
what`s the type of sponsor i need to my daughter (Inside Canada or outside Canada) ?
is it important to stay in Canada to open the sponsor file ?
if we traveled to Canada with our baby, can my wife take our baby for a vacation to Egypt during processing file ?
can we begin the sponsorship process and come back for a while to finalize our work duties?
when we will get the medicals for our baby ?
what`s the processing time for child sponsorship in Cairo VO ?
waiting ur reply
thank you all and wish you a good luck

M

mikeymyke

This is a very important question, was your baby born before or after you landed in Canada? And if she was born before you landed, did you declare that you have a child on your landing papers?

screech339

VIP Member
Apr 2, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-08-2012
AOR Received.
20-11-2012
Med's Done....
18-07-2012
Interview........
17-06-2013
LANDED..........
17-06-2013
From reading your post, sounds like you had your baby after you landed in Canada but the baby is born in egypt. You got two choices. If you can get your child a TRV to Canada then you can come in Canada and sponsor the baby within Canada. If you cannot get a TRV for your baby, you have no choice but to leave your wife and baby behind and sponsor your baby while in Canada since PRs are required to stay in canada during sponsorship.

Depending on how long you stayed out of Canada, your wife runs the risk of losing her PR status if she cannot maintain her 2/5 year residency requirement if she stay out too long waiting for PR for your baby.

Screech339