+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

new application?????

mrs B

Star Member
Dec 5, 2009
We just got a letter from CIC , stating our appl is closed that we can reapply if we want if we have the info they wanted (wich is meds for my husbands 21 and 19 yr old, wich we were not able to get) does that mean we can try and do an outland, through Berlin???? or is it no use, since we cannot get any info on the kids??? also can they just say after four years Oh thanks for your money but youre not getting pr CASE CLOSED is that how it works???? we were willing to sign anything waiver and stuff...now what visitor permit runs out in Jan 2012 They gave no instruction on our options...anyone any ideas ????

dakonej

May 26, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mrs B said:
We just got a letter from CIC , stating our appl is closed that we can reapply if we want if we have the info they wanted (wich is meds for my husbands 21 and 19 yr old, wich we were not able to get) does that mean we can try and do an outland, through Berlin???? or is it no use, since we cannot get any info on the kids??? also can they just say after four years Oh thanks for your money but youre not getting pr CASE CLOSED
They can if you don't comply with the request to provide the information regarding your husband's children.

See this thread as an example of what he should have done: http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/advise-please-when-your-child-is-not-part-of-your-application-t67707.0.html

canadianwoman

VIP Member
Nov 6, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra, Ghana
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-01-2008
Interview........
05-05-2009
He can reapply, either inland (if he can get the info the medicals; if he can't, I wouldn't bother) or outland. The Berlin office will also want the medicals, but may be more willing to accept proof that you couldn't get them.

mrs B

Star Member
Dec 5, 2009
so this is it, what now do we have to leave??? in Jan 2012 visitor permit expires, or can we do something else????

ddobro2

Champion Member
May 4, 2011
Montreal, QC Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo, NY
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sorry to hear about this. :-\ Perhaps you need to lawyer up? I don't really have any info to share, but I'd like to know: Are you saying that CIC sent you notice that you lacked these medicals and what the consequences would be if they did not have them, but you did not respond to them with anything?

ditta

Oct 14, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-06-10
Med's Done....
20-06-10
Interview........
waived
LANDED..........
02-06-11
mrs B said:
so this is it, what now do we have to leave??? in Jan 2012 visitor permit expires, or can we do something else????
If you submit a new outland application before the expiry of the visitor permit, he can apply for an extension. I would consult either a lawyer or a good consultant before getting it started again to see what are your chances.