+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

New Application package - Help Needed

visiting_canada

Sep 3, 2009
Hi,

I am a Canadian PR and in the process of filling application forms to sponsor my wife from India (no kids yet), VO - New Delhi, India.

We have been married for the last 3 years (living together in India and US), and I received my Canadian PR two and a half years ago.

She is now living in India, and I have now moved back alone to Canada for permanent work, and want to sponsor my wife now.

Could you please help me with the following queries related to Sponsorship Forms:

1. Does my wife need to put date on the back of 6 passport photos? (photo taken)

2. I, (sponsor), do not need to put my passport photo in the form or include in the application?

3. Do I need to get photocopies of the documents that I submit along with our application attested/certified by notary?

IMM 5540:

Section 7: Employment History - The columns in the form do not have much space, so I am unable to put employer name, address and phone number in it.

Also, I am not able to type in my Occupation/Designation in the column provided due to less space.

Can I just include a separate sheet and put all the details in that?

Section 8: Have you resided outside Canada ? I need to write details since birth or for last 10 years?

In the end of the form, it says provide additional information about the relationship. What should I write in this?

Thanks for help.

canuck_in_uk

VIP Member
May 4, 2012
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
06/12
I'm sorry, you cannot sponsor her because you didn't declare her in your PR app.