+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

New application - IRCC portal or GC login?

goldcorp2

May 13, 2013
Hi, I submitted an application for my girlfriend (unit extended family members) in May but I had no reply and her country of residence has changed since application so I think of re-submitting.
Should I submit by IRCC portal or GC login?
Are there differences? I don't understand why government has 2 different services.

Thanks

eatontobias5

Oct 5, 2021
Thank you for responding. The new IRCC Portal does not provide sections for uploading a Digital Photo, the Family Information Form (IMM5645) and some other required documents. How did you upload these documents?

Brozachs

Jan 29, 2015
Category........
VISIT
Visa Office......
IRCC / Paris VO
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
N/A
IELTS Request
N/A
Med's Request
N/A
Med's Done....
N/A
Interview........
N/A
Oct 24, 2021
Hi, I submitted an application for my girlfriend (unit extended family members) in May but I had no reply and her country of residence has changed since application so I think of re-submitting.
Should I submit by IRCC portal or GC login?
Are there differences? I don't understand why government has 2 different services.

Thanks
Hi. Did u got ppr already for ur gf?

I Can & I Will

Oct 27, 2021
Hi All,

Request you to help me with this. I would like to apply Visitor Visa for my Parents and i am applying for the first time. I am here on Work Permit . Plan is that they would visit me mid of next year. Now I am confused with these links as well (IRCC portal or GC login?). Which link should i use for applying?

Also i see that under IRCC options i see below options and i am not sure which one to select :

* Why do you need a visa? (required)
To unite with an immediate family member who is in Canada temporarily OR
To visit family/friends for less than 6 months

I would appreciate if someone can advise me on this.

Thanks in advance.

Last edited: