+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Netbanking payment to www.ieltsidpindia.com failed!No communication from website but money deducted!

manish41711

Star Member
Jan 11, 2019
Is this www.ieltsidpindia.com the genuine website for booking IELTS exam in Hyderabad! I can not believe that my netbanking payment failed twice. And money was deducted and no acknowledgement of ANY SORT is there in my email from this IELTS website! WTF is going on? Is this even a genuine website?

Am I swindled to the amount of 25000/- or what? If I do not have ANY email from them, how the heck do I even contact them to get that money back!

How do you guys book your IELTS? Which website? Help me!

abhi21x

Nov 7, 2019
Did you find a resolution for this? Same happened withe me, I checked out via EBS Payment Gateway option & payment failed but 14K were deducted

Negi_kirti

May 19, 2020
Hi Manish and Abhi,
Could yoy please share your experience, what was the resolution in your cases? I have encountered the same incident today, money got deducted from the account while booking test on IDP website (www.ieltsidpindia.com) but have not received any acknowledgment. Though I have the payment successful email from the Razorpay payment gateway. Also, is the website is genuine?

Thanks,
Kirti

manish41711

Star Member
Jan 11, 2019
Hi Manish and Abhi,
Could yoy please share your experience, what was the resolution in your cases? I have encountered the same incident today, money got deducted from the account while booking test on IDP website (www.ieltsidpindia.com) but have not received any acknowledgment. Though I have the payment successful email from the Razorpay payment gateway. Also, is the website is genuine?

Thanks,
Kirti
I think it was refunded back automatically, but had to wait for sometime. For booking I had to go to a physical IELTS centre and pay again and register. I got refund for previous failed transaction.

abhi21x

Nov 7, 2019
Did you find a resolution for this? Same happened withe me, I checked out via EBS Payment Gateway option & payment failed but 14K were deducted
Mine was automatically refunded in 2 weeks. I did contact the customer support team, & they notified me that failed transactions are refunded automatically within 2-3 weeks. Disable if you have any adblocker installed in your browser, which was the reason behind my failed transaction. I'd suggest to try paying in a few days as sometimes IELTS servers are also down which is why the pyament fails on their end.

Reactions: Rajas2000