+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Nephew on visitor visa application help... Please

Sam Sung

Oct 7, 2017
Hello,

My parents want to invite (edited: sponsor) my cousin and they have asked me to do the invitation letter and application... I am new to this and pretty much lost...

Any guidance is much appreciated.

First off I am looking for a invitation format or PDF file. If someone has a template or a link to a good template and would share it would be great. seams to be a lot of templates online cant find a good one that fits my needs.

Thanks
Sam

Last edited:

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
Hi,

First, your parents cannot *sponsor* your cousin to visit them. They can only invite him/her.

You can get the application package for his/her country here:
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/visa.asp

The link only provides a suggested set of documents. You'll need to research this forum and find the answers to your questions. If you cannot find an answer then post your question(s).

If someone has a template or a link to a good template and would share it would be great. seams to be a lot of templates online cant find a good one that fits my needs.
There's no one-size-fits-all type of an invitation letter nor specific invitation letter templates for different situations. If you're unable to find a suitable invitation letter then you'll need to create one yourself

Cheers

Sam Sung

Oct 7, 2017
Hi,

First, your parents cannot *sponsor* your cousin to visit them. They can only invite him/her.

You can get the application package for his/her country here:
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/visa.asp

The link only provides a suggested set of documents. You'll need to research this forum and find the answers to your questions. If you cannot find an answer then post your question(s).

There's no one-size-fits-all type of an invitation letter nor specific invitation letter templates for different situations. If you're unable to find a suitable invitation letter then you'll need to create one yourself

Cheers
Bryanna, Thank you