+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Negative Prra decision

Saba321

Jan 26, 2018
My friend received letter to attend interview for his prra decision which he is dead sure is Negative. What all of yiu guys think what will happen to him.. he is very tense.. thanks

Bornlucky

May 15, 2018
My friend received letter to attend interview for his prra decision which he is dead sure is Negative. What all of yiu guys think what will happen to him.. he is very tense.. thanks
If the decision is negative then your friend and the CBSA will discuss departing Canada voluntarily versus an involuntary removal. It is time to leave once you've exhausted your legal means to remain in Canada and that's what's happening with a negative PRRA.

Why is the person so certain of it being negative?

Saba321

Jan 26, 2018
Because he met 2 to 3 lawyers and they all told him prra acceptance rate are almost 0 or 1 %.. he has his family hearing coming in September.. do you think VO will give him time till then.. and someone told him if he has received decision before an interview that means its negative.. he is very upset

Bornlucky

May 15, 2018
Because he met 2 to 3 lawyers and they all told him prra acceptance rate are almost 0 or 1 %.. he has his family hearing coming in September.. do you think VO will give him time till then.. and someone told him if he has received decision before an interview that means its negative.. he is very upset
Who can say - what country is this person from?

Bornlucky

May 15, 2018
He is from Pakistan..
It's hard to say if they will defer removal for whatever sponsorship has been submitted - a "family hearing" isn't familiar to me so I am supposing that the person is being sponsored inland.

The person should cooperate with whatever their decision is because to do otherwise can get you arrested, detained and removed without much input from the person being removed. Also, your friend's friend who said that he can predict negative decisions doesn't know what he is talking about.

Saba321

Jan 26, 2018
Hope for best.. will update what happened to him next .. his kids are really attached with him.. i don't want to see family getting separated.. :(

RefugeeHelp1

May 23, 2019
Category........
Other
No one can predict the desiccation. hope for the best and ill keep them in my prayers .

Buletruck

VIP Member
May 18, 2015
If he doesn’t show for the interview, that’s even worse. Meeting with CBSA doesn’t mean automatic removal from Canada. The removal order came into force as soon as he lost the appeal.

RefugeeHelp1

May 23, 2019
Category........
Other
He should probably not go to the interview if he does not want to leave Canada. If it's negative, the removal order automatically comes in force if I remember correct.
This is just my opinion.
i gets its your opinion do you have an opinion of what he should do when he does not show up?

and since the removal order is in effect since he lost the appeal and he has not been removed does not mean they will take him and shove him in a plane back to his country it will happen but just not immediately.

but what should they do, after not showing up?:rolleyes::rolleyes:

Last edited:

Saba321

Jan 26, 2018
He will show up in an interview.. he will face whatever happens there.. i will update here as well.. may be some other person is in same situation..

PMM

VIP Member
Jun 30, 2005
HI

i gets its your opinion do you have an opinion of what he should do when he does not show up?

and since the removal order is in effect since he lost the appeal and he has not been removed does not mean they will take him and shove him in a plane back to his country it will happen but just not immediately.

but what should they do, after not showing up?
1 CBSA will issue a Canada wide arrest warrant

Saba321

Jan 26, 2018
Hello everyone.. my friend has been given time to sort his stuff.. let's s3e what happens next to him