+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Negative experience about immigration

Leon

VIP Member
Jun 13, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
You IO's here come across to me as really trigger happy but think about it. This case could have been solved differently and it wasn't. There was no need to even confront the guy without getting an interpretor first. He was off in an area by himself and he was not a threat to anybody. Instead, they killed him and his mother lost her only family and the cops get to live with it. Now, how do you think the cops feel when they look back to this day? I was justified in killing him because he was holding a stapler? You think they feel good about it? You think it could have been solved differently? What would you do?

tasash

Jul 30, 2009
somebody must change the topic....no one did share his/her bad experience in the queue of immigration since this thread starts....

i m very depress these days...i think no one suffure from this type of fault which i had....i passed approx all stages of FWS and atlast i found PR ...and i was very crazy at that time...we sent their passport in hurry without signature and thumb impression of kids....they sent back our passports in 15 days without visa and had an enclosed letter in which they wrote to send back passports after signature...we sent passports and now im still waiting...12 days past now...and i feel guilty these days for my mistake...i dont expect from CHC....i dont have any idea will they give us visa or not....

after just touching visa im again back in waiting stage....my status still shows in process since two weeks....

I

ImmOfficer

Of course they don't feel good about it, you half wit! They took a human life. That doesn't feel good, even when you mean to do it!

Keep living in your bubble. Ignorant to the real world. A lot of crackheads scream and yell gibberish that sure isn't English. Should I get another crackhead to interpret for me next time? How will I know what crackhead dialect he is speaking? How the F did those RCMP officers know what language this crazy person was speaking while he was destroying property? How would you have done it any better? You wouldn't have. You would have cowered and quivered because you wouldn't know what to do, because you don't know what you're talking about.

They deployed a completely reasonable less-lethal response option as they were trained to do when confronted with a subject with a weapon who refuses to drop it. They didn't pull out the .40 caliber hole-punch on their hips, they used the least amount of force to control a subject with a lower likelihood of injury to Officers or subject.

Tasers are safe. Every cop who carries one has been tased. No deaths. The people who die are people who have severely neglected their health. You can't argue with facts. I have been tased upwards of 15 times. I am just fine. Tase a lifelong useless drunk, a opiate abuser, the elderly, those high on meth, and you might have some medical issues.

This would have been an non event if he didn't pass due to underlying medical concerns.

joogle

Star Member
Apr 30, 2009
Without mentioning names, there are a few on this forum who think they own Canada or as if they inherited Canada from their ancestors. Unless one is a Native North American, he/she is an immigrant.

For these early immigrants who dislike seeing immigrants land in Canada I have a piece of advice: Please take the matter with your MP or write to PM to bring about change and I guarantee you will be ignored.

This is a professional and diverse forum, so there is no room for promoting a single language/race.

ImmEnforce

Star Member
Oct 15, 2009
joogle said:
Without mentioning names, there are a few on this forum who think they own Canada or as if they inherited Canada from their ancestors. Unless one is a Native North American, he/she is an immigrant.

For these early immigrants who dislike seeing immigrants land in Canada I have a piece of advice: Please take the matter with your MP or write to PM to bring about change and I guarantee you will be ignored.

This is a professional and diverse forum, so there is no room for promoting a single language/race.
Wrong Thread?

dranig

Jun 11, 2009
I just want to share my experience during my landing.

I entered Canada via Buffalo to Ontario. I am riding with a friend who is a green card (US) holder. She's driving her car, I am riding with her. We we're greeted first by the Custom Officer. She's very fierce...never smiled, asked questions rudely and never apologetic. Most of my friends (who are Canadian citizens) told me that the Custom people are really very rude and fierce.

The Immigration Officer was ok. Not so very friendly but at least smiled a bit and knows how to be polite.

One best thing that might help those who are going to land for the very first time is to prepare the list of items that you will bring to Canada (even your stuff to follow). They would ask even the price of the item...the brand, model...all the specifics. If you could download the form (from the website) much better. It will make everything faster and smoother.

Good luck to you all who are going to land...!

Start it good and start it right!!!!