+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Negative decision, appeal rejected,Now make juridicial review what is next

Robrob

Star Member
Sep 2, 2019
Hello everyone,
A friend of mine had negative decision, loss his RAD appean now he filled judicial review .
The question is what is time frame of court.i appreciate your replies and experiences from you seniors and other members please post in this thread who face this type of situation..
Thanks

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Hello everyone,
A friend of mine had negative decision, loss his RAD appean now he filled judicial review .
The question is what is time frame of court.i appreciate your replies and experiences from you seniors and other members please post in this thread who face this type of situation..
Thanks
Hard to say but up to a year. Does he grounds for a JR? Is this still the single man from India?

Robrob

Star Member
Sep 2, 2019
Thanks for your reply
Yes he is from India, Grounds are IFA and two/ three other points from of his hearing.

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Thanks for your reply
Yes he is from India, Grounds are IFA and two/ three other points from of his hearing.
Unfortunately getting asylum from India is extremely difficult partially because it is a large country so you can move to another region. Does he have grounds for a JR? Did the government make an error on his refusals? Unfortunately someone must have given him bad advice when it comes to the ability to get asylum from India. What kind of education and work experience does he have before he claimed asylum? Would he qualify for any economic immigration programs even if he had to leave Canada temporarily?