+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Nees urgent suggestions

Abbacy

Oct 1, 2018
Dear member's
I have Canadian multiple visitors visa till September 2019 but my passport will expire with in 6 months now i have to apply for Australian visitors visa in that case iam renewing my passport should i apply again for Canadian visitors visa after renewing my passport or should apply for few months later because this time there will ten years validity on my passport what's your suggestion. Last time i applied paper based and got Visa in one month from south Korea Pakistani national.

Abbacy

Oct 1, 2018
Dear member's
I have Canadian multiple visitors visa till September 2019 but my passport will expire with in 6 months now i have to apply for Australian visitors visa in that case iam renewing my passport should i apply again for Canadian visitors visa after renewing my passport or should apply for few months later because this time there will ten years validity on my passport what's your suggestion. Last time i applied paper based and got Visa in one month from south Korea Pakistani national.
Bryanna what's your suggestion

bellaluna

VIP Member
May 23, 2014
If you plan to visit Canada after September 2019, by all means renew your TRV. Not sure why you need someone else to tell you what to do; this is a personal decision based on your plans and preferences.

Your TRV in your old passport will still be valid even after you renew your passport. You don’t need to show a physical Canadian TRV to bolster your Australian visa application if that was your intent.

Reactions: Bryanna

Goyal manila

Jan 10, 2019
I have applied my file on 20 December 2019 and still no update.

Only that we are reviewing ur eligibility .

When I can expect my status

bongoman

VIP Member
Dec 3, 2014
Visa in old passport remains valid even if you get a new passport. You just have to travel with both passports.

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
Dear member's
It depends on when you intend to travel to Canada. If it is before September then you can travel with both passports (old passport with the valid TRV + the new passport).

After September, your new TRV application will be assessed for the new merits. Your previous short visits will help.

Your new TRV could be issued for the maximum length possible i.e. passport expiry. TRV validity would depend on the visa officer's assessment

Abbacy

Oct 1, 2018
Well i just want to get maximum validity of Visa on my passport because my student visa will expire in 31 September 2019 it's little a bit hard to get visa in Pakistan that's why I want to renew my visit visa from so in future i can visit Canada from any where.

bellaluna

VIP Member
May 23, 2014
Well i just want to get maximum validity of Visa on my passport because my student visa will expire in 31 September 2019 it's little a bit hard to get visa in Pakistan that's why I want to renew my visit visa from so in future i can visit Canada from any where.
Et voila, you just answered your own original question.

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
Regardless of when you apply for a new TRV, your temporary ties to South Korea will be evident. Applying for a new TRV anytime before your SoKo visa expires won't assure a long validity TRV.

With your immigration status expiring in September, you must prove you have strong ties to either/both South Korea and Pakistan if your aim is to get a TRV of the maximum validity. Would you be eligible for a work permit after your complete your study program?